• 7(current)
[RELEASE] Fusion Genesis (v.0.9.0)
If someone want to use IMDb ratings instead certifications (you can choose in settings) and other small changes for 0.9.0 then can try this one I made for myself link.
AsRock 330 HT, 2GB RAM, 320GB HDD, Openelec 3.2.4
Intel NUC D54250WYK, 4GB RAM, Kingston 120GB SSD, OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-devel-20131126081257-r16438
Japaja Wrote:I have no idea, did u try reinstalling the skin?

yes.. even tried resetting all skin settings.. no luck.. so currently this is my secondary skin.. switched over to reFocus..
manujosephv Wrote:I am a total noob here..so forgive me if this is stupid.. but when i am using this skin.. the music osd doesn't come up when we hit 'M' .. is this a bug?

I tried and have the same but neither in Fusion nor in reFocus I don't have OSD when press 'M' on Windows (W7, 10.1). I just use 'TAB' for this or press 'I' for short info, whatever you want. On linux/live I can't check as I don't have the keyboard only remote.
Intel NUC D54250WYK, 4GB RAM, Kingston 120GB SSD, OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-devel-20131126081257-r16438
Music OSD works as it should. From home screen hit tab then hit "M".
Maybe your keyboard needs a Cleaning or replaceing
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:(...)hit tab then hit "M"(...)
or ENTER
I have a video source for Trailers added to the favorites. It has a thumbnail image assigned, but when I pull up the Favorites menu, the icon is blank. If I add an add-on like Advanced Launcher it shows an icon, so it's gotta be something I'm doing. Smile
mstef Wrote:I tried and have the same but neither in Fusion nor in reFocus I don't have OSD when press 'M' on Windows (W7, 10.1). I just use 'TAB' for this or press 'I' for short info, whatever you want. On linux/live I can't check as I don't have the keyboard only remote.

I kinda figured out what was wrong with mine.. MusicOSD.xml was somehow renamed to MusicOSD.xxx Huh .. changed it backa nd it began working.. I suggest u turn on the debuggin mode and have a gander at the logs.. cheers.. Laugh
manujosephv Wrote:I kinda figured out what was wrong with mine.. MusicOSD.xml was somehow renamed to MusicOSD.xxx Huh .. changed it backa nd it began working.. I suggest u turn on the debuggin mode and have a gander at the logs.. cheers.. Laugh

I checked and I already have MusicOSD.xml and still nothing after press 'M' but I don't need it anyway.
Hello,

Just wondering if Focus will be updated or whether the development has stopped. Arcanthur?

Regards,

Bart
bsoriano Wrote:Hello,

Just wondering if Focus will be updated or whether the development has stopped. Arcanthur?

Regards,

Bart

The skin isn't dead, I just don't have much time to work on it. I've been thinking of some new ideas on how to improve it, etc but it will have to wait until I get some ample free time.

I still check in from time to time to see what bugs/requests are made so if you think of anything don't hesitate to post. Remember though, just because I don't reply to every post doesn't mean I don't see it, or am ignoring it.
Arcanthur Wrote:The skin isn't dead, I just don't have much time to work on it. I've been thinking of some new ideas on how to improve it, etc but it will have to wait until I get some ample free time.

I still check in from time to time to see what bugs/requests are made so if you think of anything don't hesitate to post. Remember though, just because I don't reply to every post doesn't mean I don't see it, or am ignoring it.
It would be great, if you could post the missing buttons (pause and play) from your original OSD style.
Arcanthur Wrote:The skin isn't dead, I just don't have much time to work on it. I've been thinking of some new ideas on how to improve it, etc but it will have to wait until I get some ample free time.

Thanks Arcanthur! Any chance of making this Eden-Pre compatible?

Regards,

Bart
I like to split alot of content up that all fall under TV Shows (anime/stand up/talk shows etc) to seperate menus on the home screen. I use smart playlists based on directory names to do this and I've had no problem making new menu items and linking them to the smart play lists.

This all works fine however what I'm wondering is if it's at all possible to have the recently added/featured pick from these smart play lists rather than the whole TV shows library.

Hacking away at the home.xml through trial and error has me believing it's not possible so I figured I'd ask here before wasting more time or giving up on it.
sonic00 Wrote:

It would be great, if you could post the missing buttons (pause and play) from your original OSD style.
Push
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Fusion Genesis (v.0.9.0)1