[RELEASE] uTorrent Control Plugin - Manage µTorrent queue
Please update the add-on to work with the latest nightlies. I am getting the same daemon error.

Thanks
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
hunkyn Wrote:Please update the add-on to work with the latest nightlies. I am getting the same daemon error.

Thanks
follow the direction from my previous post and it will work
Thanks that worked.
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
Hi tiben20 - thanks for the tip to download the newer version of webui.zip.

Great to have this addon working again with the nightlies Smile

I have one request that would be super useful with this addon....is there any way to make a "favorite-able" function that pauses all downloads only?

I think that that function is what many of us with poor connections use this addon for. - Ie to pause torrents while viewing streaming content. There's no need to pause the uploads usually - may as well leave them seeding.

At the moment I achieve the same thing by setting the download limit to 1. However if there were a way to do this more quickly, ideally via a button that could be set as an XBMC favourite, that would be amazing!

Thanks Smile
Is this working on the AppleTV?
Still some issues with the latest nightlies.

I can connect no problem, and controls on individual torrents work fine.

However, pause all, stop all etc do not work. When I press any of the "all" buttons I get a Daemon error.

Using utorrent 3.0

Also - the set download limit dialog does work, but no digits are displayed when entered. (however they are registered and the change does take effect.)

Thanks very much if you can attend to any / all of these minor bugs.
i just dowloaded utorrent and i am having problems

these are my current settings on utorrent on my atv1
settings>
<setting id="ip" value="192.168.1.1" />
<setting id="port" value="8080" />
<setting id="pwd" value="" />
<setting id="tdir" value="special://profile/torrents/" />
<setting id="usr" value="admin" />
</settings>

u torrent is running fine on my laptop but not on my apple tv . what do i do now
hey guys any help with this would be great
Tiben

hey need your help i got utorrent running on my hp laptop and on my android phone just fine. But i can't get it to work on my aTV1. i keep getting

"failed to connect to daemon"
what do i do now . thanks man
tiben20 Wrote:adding webui.zip to your setting dir like they tell in this thread
http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=58156
And if it's still not working try to change the port your using
you need to get it working in your browser before using it in xbmc if it's not working in your browser there no way it's going to work in xbmc.
http://localhost:port/gui
Any chance uTorrent addon can be updated to eden?

Its one of the few things im missing in xbmc Smile
hellow Wrote:Any chance uTorrent addon can be updated to eden?

Its one of the few things im missing in xbmc Smile

added to eden now.
**Solved**
Thanks for this excellent script

Would it be possible to show the RSS feeds I currently have in Utorrent in this application? Would make downloading things a lot easier
Sorry to bump this again but with utorrent being able to stream video torrents, would it be possible to add a 'stream' and/or 'play' menu to the list when clicking a torrent?

I've set utorrent to play in xbmc which works just fine when clicking stream inside utorrent, but it would make life a lot easier if that could also be done inside xbmc

Thanks
"failed to connect to daemon"

I don't get it. What's wrong?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] uTorrent Control Plugin - Manage µTorrent queue1