[RELEASE] uTorrent Control Plugin - Manage µTorrent queue
Thanks for the great plug in, I've got it working fine under Eden.

I was wondering if it might be possible to add some filtering and/or sorting options. For example, I'd like to be able to list just the active torrents (Downloading & Seeding), list them by Label, or to be able to sort by date downloaded.

Thanks again!
FreeMan
I messed up on this one... I thought the webui was the remote ui. Different story. Once I got the webui set up I was good to go.
Failed to connect to Daemon error. I added the webui.zip file to the appropriate folder and restarted uTorrent. I tried my external and internal (?) IP addresses. I dont understand localhost or what that even means. This would be great to have, but I don't get it.
(2012-01-29, 02:02)jurm Wrote: Sorry to bump this again but with utorrent being able to stream video torrents, would it be possible to add a 'stream' and/or 'play' menu to the list when clicking a torrent?

I've set utorrent to play in xbmc which works just fine when clicking stream inside utorrent, but it would make life a lot easier if that could also be done inside xbmc

Thanks

v1.1.1 - added stream capability, thank burlizzi
Thank you for this great addon. How can I filter torrents according their status (downloading, uploading, finished,...) ?
Eventghost 0.3.7.r1462 / XBMC Dharma RC2 / Windows Seven 64bits (AOpen MiniPC MP965-DR 2GB RAM Core 2 Duo T8300 Penryn 2.4 Ghz)
Am I missing something? The add-on does not show up for me in the xbmc addon repository. I can't find it anywhere! I'm using Frodo.

EDIT: Never mind... Now it is showing up!
Getting the "unable to connect to daemon"error in XBMC. I am able to access the web ui however if I use the localhost:port/gui addess so I assume the utorrent webui is set up correctly and working.

In the XBMC settings I've tried the local ip, external ip and tried using "localhost" with no success.

Also i can't connect from an external computer using the external ip:port/gui address. Do I need to configure port forwarding for this?
(2013-02-26, 00:12)xDetoursx Wrote: Getting the "unable to connect to daemon"error in XBMC. I am able to access the web ui however if I use the localhost:port/gui addess so I assume the utorrent webui is set up correctly and working.

In the XBMC settings I've tried the local ip, external ip and tried using "localhost" with no success.

Also i can't connect from an external computer using the external ip:port/gui address. Do I need to configure port forwarding for this?

Generally, when webui works in web browser, this plugin will work too. any different with those?
hi
first let me thank you for your great work

the plugin seems to crash whenever i start it...
i pasted a log file here
http://pastebin.com/9Z9FxwiK

seems like index out of bound...
if more info and tests are needed let me know

thanks again
Maor
Version 1.1.1 also crashes for me (with the latest build of XBMC on win7 - just installed it today) with the famous "script failed:plugin.program.utorrent" error.

Switched to 1.1.0 and everything works fine.
Same as teredactle,
Version 1.1.1 also crashes for me (with the latest build of XBMC on win7 - just installed it today) with the famous "script failed:plugin.program.utorrent" error.

http://pastebin.com/2eJRZNFm
Hi, my UTorrent controller is installed, but when I go to start it I get no user interface. I can't see anything in particular wrong from log file except that it appears to close before I apply any mouse clicks. Is there a missing component. I follow instructions linked from this thread.

xbmc log

Never mind, it worked after I had one file in Utorrent going. The UI is very slim and it didn't look like anything was happening without files downloading.
What version is it, I am getting the same error with the latest one installed from within xbmc. Looks like the problems have not been fixed and I will revert to 1.1.0 unless someone can advice otherwise
Hi All,

I have installed uTorrent on my laptop, I have enabled WebUI set a username and password.
My port used for incoming connections is 44431.
I have set a static IP address for my laptop to 192.168.1.7.
I have logged into my router, set up port forwarding for 192.168.1.7 port 44431 (I have downloaded a program to confirm this is open)

My external IP address is 84.XX.XXX.36.

When I install the uTorrent plugin on my neighboring raspberry pi I enter the following details:

IP Address: 84.XX.XXX.36
Port: 44431
User: XXX (as per WebUI setup)
Password: XXX (as per WebUI setup)

When I open it, it says 'failed to connect to Daemon, Are you change settings now?'

Networking is not my strong point, does anyone know what the issue is?

Many thanks
(2014-06-23, 01:13)ls3ba Wrote: Hi All,

I have installed uTorrent on my laptop, I have enabled WebUI set a username and password.
My port used for incoming connections is 44431.
I have set a static IP address for my laptop to 192.168.1.7.
I have logged into my router, set up port forwarding for 192.168.1.7 port 44431 (I have downloaded a program to confirm this is open)

My external IP address is 84.XX.XXX.36.

When I install the uTorrent plugin on my neighboring raspberry pi I enter the following details:

IP Address: 84.XX.XXX.36
Port: 44431
User: XXX (as per WebUI setup)
Password: XXX (as per WebUI setup)

When I open it, it says 'failed to connect to Daemon, Are you change settings now?'

Networking is not my strong point, does anyone know what the issue is?

Many thanks
so you want to use the plugin over internet? suggest you to confirm the plugin can works on local network first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] uTorrent Control Plugin - Manage µTorrent queue1