[RELEASE] uTorrent Control Plugin - Manage µTorrent queue
I just installed XBMC 13.1 on a test computer (Windows 8.1) to play around with. Went to install the uTorrent plug-in but it says it is incompatible. ie Missing dependencies and to contact the author. So here I am Smile

Is there a new version planned that is compatible with XBMC 13.1? Or is there anything I can do to help get one up and running?

Thanks in advance.
(2014-07-23, 05:04)runey71 Wrote: I just installed XBMC 13.1 on a test computer (Windows 8.1) to play around with. Went to install the uTorrent plug-in but it says it is incompatible. ie Missing dependencies and to contact the author. So here I am Smile

Is there a new version planned that is compatible with XBMC 13.1? Or is there anything I can do to help get one up and running?

Thanks in advance.
updated to 1.1.2 to support gotham.
Hi Taxigps,

I've a problem with the utorrent plugin in Gotham. "Fail to connect to daemon".

I just read the reply of tiben20:

Quote:Victorc Wrote:
I also get connection errors. I use dharma version and the latest utorrent.
How can I make this work?
adding webui.zip to your setting dir like they tell in this thread
http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=58156
And if it's still not working try to change the port your using
you need to get it working in your browser before using it in xbmc if it's not working in your browser there no way it's going to work in xbmc.
http://localhost:port/gui

But i cannot read the link, and I don't know start the webui for utorrent (first step before install plugin).

I must necessarily have utorrent on my computer for download with my raspberry ?
(2014-07-24, 21:42)Crapais Wrote: Hi Taxigps,

I've a problem with the utorrent plugin in Gotham. "Fail to connect to daemon".

I just read the reply of tiben20:

Quote:Victorc Wrote:
I also get connection errors. I use dharma version and the latest utorrent.
How can I make this work?
adding webui.zip to your setting dir like they tell in this thread
http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=58156
And if it's still not working try to change the port your using
you need to get it working in your browser before using it in xbmc if it's not working in your browser there no way it's going to work in xbmc.
http://localhost:port/gui

But i cannot read the link, and I don't know start the webui for utorrent (first step before install plugin).

I must necessarily have utorrent on my computer for download with my raspberry ?

yes, you need install torrent on some PC and enable webui first. then set the add-on to connect utorrent on the network. suggest to use web browser like ie to connect utorrent first to test if webui works.
(2014-07-23, 11:15)taxigps Wrote: updated to 1.1.2 to support gotham.

Thanks taxigps. All working now Smile
Hello.
I've a problem with the utorrent plugin in Gotham. "Script failed!".
I have win7 64bit.
Probably this is a problem with pyton. I found in logs:

21:37:36 T:4644 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
21:37:37 T:4644 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
Error Contents: list index out of range
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\gb\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.program.utorrent\default.py", line 280, in <module>
listTorrents()
File "C:\Users\gb\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.program.utorrent\default.py", line 88, in listTorrents
tupList = updateList()
File "C:\Users\gb\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.program.utorrent\default.py", line 67, in updateList
sid = torrent[22]
IndexError: list index out of range
-->End of Python script error report<--
21:37:37 T:4016 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.program.utorrent/
21:37:37 T:4016 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.program.utorrent/) failed

Could you help me?
Thanks in advance.
(2014-08-16, 21:58)pawel777 Wrote: Hello.
I have win7 64bit.

21:37:37 T:4644 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
File "C:\Users\gb\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.program.utorrent\default.py", line 280, in <module>
listTorrents()
File "C:\Users\gb\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.program.utorrent\default.py", line 88, in listTorrents
tupList = updateList()
File "C:\Users\gb\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.program.utorrent\default.py", line 67, in updateList
sid = torrent[22]
21:37:37 T:4016 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.program.utorrent/
21:37:37 T:4016 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.program.utorrent/) failed

Could you help me?
Thanks in advance.

May be utorrent version not right?
(2014-08-17, 02:47)taxigps Wrote:
(2014-08-16, 21:58)pawel777 Wrote: Hello.
I have win7 64bit.

listTorrents()
tupList = updateList()
sid = torrent[22]

Could you help me?
Thanks in advance.

May be utorrent version not right?

You have right. New utorrent is OK. Thanks
Is it possible getting this to work with older utorrent (2.2.1) ? i get script error as above post.
2.2.1 is the last ad-free utorrent...
Would love an iOS version, just setup on a buddies Android tablet with Gotham, and very cool I must say.
(2014-09-05, 20:13)leothlon Wrote: Is it possible getting this to work with older utorrent (2.2.1) ? i get script error as above post.
2.2.1 is the last ad-free utorrent...

where to download utorrent 2.2.1 to test?
updated plugin to 1.1.3 - compatible utorrent 2.2.1 which don't support stream
Is there a way, or another plugin that can display popup in Kodi when download is finished?
I like that on Openelec when running rtorrent, id displays name of the torrent and info that it is finished downloading
im lost i installed utorrent but "A" i see something about web token but no idea how to enable it "B" settings when you first install it im lost what to put, im on openelec on chromebox
hi guys..
I'm trying this addon..

it works fine..but why there isn't a label/status view?

I have mani label, one for each tv show..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] uTorrent Control Plugin - Manage µTorrent queue1