Touchscreen and buttons on Moneual 932 with Ubuntu 10.10
Hi, i am using a Moneual 932 Case with a built in touchscreen. After installing Ubuntu 10.10 all hardware components were perfectly detected by ubuntu and are working, including the touchscreen display.
Then i installed xbmc 10.0
The problem i have is that i do not get the touchscreen in xbmc working. If i use the windows mode of xbmc the mouse follows my fingertip but not in full display mode.
Until now i did not find a solution to my problem in the forum. I hope that someone could help me.
Additionally i am looking for a soloution to get the buttons on the moneual case running. They simulate the 4 cursors directions, the Esc key, and the right mouse button. I didn't find any drivers for this. Does someone have an idea how to assign functions to the knobs?
Surprisingly the volume knob is working.

Many thanks in advance.

Matthias
I've a thermaltake case (DH202 7'' touch) with the front buttons that doesn't work either, after a deep research I discover that kernel 2.6.35 drivers seems that aren't mature enough: I activated the debugging in the imon.ko module and I could see that packets were delivered to the driver, but the driver ignored them (no mapping between key pressed code and meaning) . Rumors says that with kernel 2.6.37 the situation is better (not tested yet).
The SoundGraph, who produces the touchscreen, it seems that mess as well: it seems that assigns the same USB ID to different devices, creating difficulties for developers.

Regarding touchscreen with XBMC fullscreen, seems to be a question of how SDL's libraries manages the inputs; I'm looking if there can be a solution.

Bye

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Touchscreen and buttons on Moneual 932 with Ubuntu 10.100