Music not working through XBMC
Hi guys, I've recently decided to put my music onto my HTPC. I've done so via an NFS share, and added everything into the library, but for some reason no music files will play. They show up in various Now Playing menus and such, but no audio actually comes out, and the visualisation is completely still.

I'm really not sure where to start with debugging this. I've ssh'd into the box and played a few mp3's on the command line with mplayer, and that works perfectly, so I know it's nothing to do with the NFS share, or the mp3s not working properly. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
More details needed what plattform are you on ?
Se the link in my signature on how to post about a problem.

Most likely you need to set correct playback device in xbmc under settings and playback.
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Setup/Fix correct resolution on XBMC/Ubuntu - Usefull linux terminal commands
I'm running Arch Linux 2.6.36-ARCH i686, XBMC for Linux rev. 35609.

I've traced it to it being a problem with PAPlayer. If I play a song with DVDPlayer, it works fine. I'm happy to just use DVDPlayer. Thanks anyway.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music not working through XBMC0