[Mac Mini] Logitech Harmony remote woes
I have XBMC 10 installed on a Mac Mini and a Logitech Harmony remote. I'd like to get the remote to control XBMC via the Mac's IR port, but I'm not having very much luck. To tell the truth, I'm not even sure where to start. I've tried some things before but it ends up either working kind of, but every button does something completely different from what it is supposed to, or it just plain doesn't work at all.

I was hoping to get somebody that could help me please!
1. Turn on ir sensor in configuration panel. Is on by default

2. Download xbmc 10.0

3. In settings select multi remote harmony

4. Configure harmony remote with logitech software. Add plex as device

Hint. Sometime ago logitech removed plex as a device. Contact logitech support for that.

Done
MBP late 2009 - TimeCapsule 2TB - Harmony One+ - Readynas NV+ 8TB RAID5 - Mac Mini late 2009 with 10.9.0 and VDA - Panasonic TX-PG420ES -
The plex player has been removed from the harmony database.
Good news, Logitech has picked this one up:

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Remote-Con...340/page/2
Thanks for the information guys. I will give this a try and reply with results.
Its all fixed logitechs ned now so you should be set.
I configured XBMC and set Plex as the device on the Logitech controller. Everything seems to be working great now! I want to add that in the XBMC options I had to enable the option that the remote sends keyboard presses and restart it. Then it started working.
It wants to be set to harmony remote, you probably just woke up the helper, set it back to harmony and restart
garyi is correct on this point (in my instance). After restarting XBMC my remote is running like a DREAM!

Is it possible to toggle the full screen display (\) via a command?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mac Mini] Logitech Harmony remote woes0