[Revisited mod] New viewtyp "season"
I'm trying to make a new viewtype for tv show seasons that fit better with the "episode" viewtyp and I have managed to get most of the funtions working but I have a problem with the textbox for plot that doesen't want to move together with the focused layout but stays in the middle.

the code for the textbox is the same as the one in the episode viewtype.

(alien doesent really belong here...)

(here you can se the incorrect placement of the textbox)

http://www.ehn.se/Viewtype_Season.xml
You'll want a new float animation include for this instead of using Animation_EpisodeFloat.
I replaced EpisodeFloat and EpisodePlot animations and now it works! thanks for the help.

Code:
    <include name="Animation_SeasonFloat">
        <animation effect="slide" end="0,0" time="200" condition="Container(77).Row(0)">Conditional</animation>
        <animation effect="slide" end="0,0" time="200" condition="Container(77).Row(1)">Conditional</animation>
        <animation effect="slide" end="0,0" time="200" condition="Container(77).Row(2)">Conditional</animation>
        <animation effect="slide" end="0,0" time="200" condition="Container(77).Row(3)">Conditional</animation>
        <animation effect="slide" end="0,0" time="200" condition="Container(77).Row(4)">Conditional</animation>
        <animation effect="slide" end="0,5" time="200" condition="Container(77).Row(5)">Conditional</animation>
    </include>
    <include name="Animation_SeasonPlot">
        <animation effect="slide" end="0,60" time="0" condition="Container(77).Row(1)">Conditional</animation>
        <animation effect="slide" end="0,120" time="0" condition="Container(77).Row(2)">Conditional</animation>
        <animation effect="slide" end="0,180" time="0" condition="Container(77).Row(3)">Conditional</animation>
        <animation effect="slide" end="0,240" time="0" condition="Container(77).Row(4)">Conditional</animation>
        <animation effect="slide" end="0,300" time="0" condition="Container(77).Row(5)">Conditional</animation>
    </include>-->

I have som minor tweeks left then I will release a new file.

EDIT:I have updated the XML now in the first post
Nice, how can I add it?

Thanks
tetodbs Wrote:Nice, how can I add it?

Thanks

I will write a quick guide
Add the xml in the main post to the 720p folder in alaska and edit the following files:

add all this code to Includes_Animations.xml
Code:
        <animation effect="slide" end="0,0" time="200" condition="Container(77).Row(0)">Conditional</animation>
        <animation effect="slide" end="0,0" time="200" condition="Container(77).Row(1)">Conditional</animation>
        <animation effect="slide" end="0,0" time="200" condition="Container(77).Row(2)">Conditional</animation>
        <animation effect="slide" end="0,0" time="200" condition="Container(77).Row(3)">Conditional</animation>
        <animation effect="slide" end="0,0" time="200" condition="Container(77).Row(4)">Conditional</animation>
        <animation effect="slide" end="0,5" time="200" condition="Container(77).Row(5)">Conditional</animation>
    </include>
        <animation effect="slide" end="0,60" time="0" condition="Container(77).Row(1)">Conditional</animation>
        <animation effect="slide" end="0,120" time="0" condition="Container(77).Row(2)">Conditional</animation>
        <animation effect="slide" end="0,180" time="0" condition="Container(77).Row(3)">Conditional</animation>
        <animation effect="slide" end="0,240" time="0" condition="Container(77).Row(4)">Conditional</animation>
        <animation effect="slide" end="0,300" time="0" condition="Container(77).Row(5)">Conditional</animation>
    </include>-->

add the bold code to "MyVideoNav.xml"

Code:
<views>51,505,53,57,502,501,52,55,54,56,58,59,503, 508,504,509,507[b],77[/b]</views>
<include>Viewtype_Fanart_Wide</include>
<include>Viewtype_Poster_Wall</include>
[b]<include>Viewtype_Season</include>[/b]

add the bold code to "Includes.xml"
Code:
<include file="Viewtype_Poster_Wall.xml" />
<include file="Viewtype_Fanart_Wide.xml" />
[b]<include file="Viewtype_Season.xml</include>[/b]
BobbyOne Wrote:Add the xml in the main post to the 720p folder in alaska and edit the following files:

add all this code to Includes_Animations.xml
Code:
    </include>
    </include>-->

add the bold code to "MyVideoNav.xml"

Code:
<views>51,505,53,57,502,501,52,55,54,56,58,59,503, 508,504,509,507[b],77[/b]</views>
<include>Viewtype_Fanart_Wide</include>
<include>Viewtype_Poster_Wall</include>
[b]<include>Viewtype_Season</include>[/b]

add the bold code to "Includes.xml"
Code:
<include file="Viewtype_Poster_Wall.xml" />
<include file="Viewtype_Fanart_Wide.xml" />
[b]<include file="Viewtype_Season.xml</include>[/b]

Thanks a lot!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Revisited mod] New viewtyp "season"0