Problems with MAC Mini
OSX Version10.6
Platform Apple MAC Mini
Install Method dmg
SVN Revision (See below.)
Detailed Instructions to Reproduce the Problem

Unable to stream MKV files from my NAS (DLINK 343) to the MAC Mini using XBMC. Also NETFLICKS does not work Script error code appearing at the bottom right corner.
GUI Problems: None
Skin name: Confluence
Playback Problems: MKV Netflicks
Video codec and container. MKV
Audio codec and container. Audio MP3 seem to work fine
Other things that may be useful:
System hardware specs Mac Mini running OSX verson 10.6.5 Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHZ 5 Gig of RAM

How do I find my architecture?
i386

My SVN revision number
10-OR35648 December 2010

SKIN Confluence
debug log http://en.pastebin.ca/2037910
First read :
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=87749

Second:

On your NAS, do you have SMB or AFP installed ? If you have the option to install AFP than do.

Third:
In your movie section select add source and point to the NAS. When the source is added play the file from your NAS.

Goodluck
MBP late 2009 - TimeCapsule 2TB - Harmony One+ - Readynas NV+ 8TB RAID5 - Mac Mini late 2009 with 10.9.0 and VDA - Panasonic TX-PG420ES -
Thanks its works now, except I now realize that the Mac Mini 2010 does not handle HDMI DTS or Dolby very well. Maybe you have some insight on what I should do to make it work.

Vox
Voxpopuli Wrote:Thanks its works now, except I now realize that the Mac Mini 2010 does not handle HDMI DTS or Dolby very well. Maybe you have some insight on what I should do to make it work.

Vox

Um...thats not true. HDMI DTS and AC3 Passthru works perfect on my 2010 Mac Mini. In addition, you shouldn't be running 10.6.5 with XBMC. You shouldn't run anything past 10.6.3.

Search and you will see why.
Ok I see. I just bought the Mac Mini and in checking the installation disk I have 10.6.3 so I will install. Thanks again for your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems with MAC Mini0