Issues Scraping TV Shows Just Added (Debug Inc)
Hi!

Here is the link to the debug report on pastebin

http://pastebin.ca/2038515

In the Settings I have Video set to Update on Startup and when XBMC (Windows) starts it shows that it is scanning for Movies and then TV Shows but nothing is added and then it flashes compressing database and closes.

All my media is on two drives installed in my main PC via SMB Shares wirelessly, I'm assuming it's connection is OK as everything I do play plays without any problems.

Yesterday I started the library from scratch by moving all media to another folder, cleaning the database and restarting. It then had no movies or TV Shows as the Source Folders were empty.

I moved the media back to the correct Source folders and restarted XBMC and it seemed to find and recreate all the databses etc.

Since then I have added several episodes of one show (Auction Kings) and one completely new show (Auction Hunters).

Auction Kings only shows the original 3 episodes that were there when the databases were created and doesn't find the rest that have been added, and Auction Hunters isn't found at all.

The structure of all my TV Shows is:

Auction Hunters
-- Season 1
---- Auction Hunters - S01E01 - The Wild West.avi
---- Auction Hunters - S01E02 - The Big Score.avi

OK, enough of my rambling, the problem may be something simple I've overlooked but I'm at a loss

Thanks
Ernie
Hi - I'm junior here and couldn't spot anything in the paste log.

Including a cntrl F for Auction Hunters. Which at the least should up as being skipped for new info not being found, etc.

So, I suspect a corrupt DB.

Easy enough to test. Close out of XBMC. Rename your old DB to
_old_MyVideos34.db.

Restart XBMC, and re-add the sources.

Let it run once successfully.

If not successful, close out of XBMC, open XBMC (kills an overlong debug log), turn on debugging, run the update library one time, and send that pastebin back here.

Hope that helps.
Hi

OK I removed the database and then I restarted XBMC but with just a few series in the TV Source folder.

--- Hmm, I may have found the problem, when I when into the folder for Auction Kings (which showed Shared) and then drilled down and click the individual episodes, only 3 showed Shared there - the others did not, so I guess it was not finding the ones `not shared' (which is fair enough).

I have tried to simply share the whole drive but I have yet to test it and don't know if it will work!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issues Scraping TV Shows Just Added (Debug Inc)0