How to set own calibration for movies?
hey guys.

most movies are filmed in 21:9 or even much brighter settings. i don´t like to have black frames while watching a movie. i always stretch and increase the picture.

mostly i set the size to: 1,08 and the aspect ratio to: 0,84

i don´t like the original 16:9 presetting, cause it just sets the aspect ratio to 0,74 and the size is still 1,00 . all people look quite strange at this setting.

how can i add an OWN presetting with 1,08 and 0,84 for my movies?
mischga Wrote:hey guys.

most movies are filmed in 21:9 or even much brighter settings. i don´t like to have black frames while watching a movie. i always stretch and increase the picture.

mostly i set the size to: 1,08 and the aspect ratio to: 0,84

i don´t like the original 16:9 presetting, cause it just sets the aspect ratio to 0,74 and the size is still 1,00 . all people look quite strange at this setting.

how can i add an OWN presetting with 1,08 and 0,84 for my movies?

You can calibrate how the videos is displayed on your screen, all you have to do is play one of your movies_>
1- press return to bring the OSD menu.
2- select the video options icon
3- then on the popup window you will see video calibration option from there you can play with the settings to adjust as required.

There is another option that can get rid of black frames with out recalibrating your video display but I can not remember where it is exactly, "I'm not near my xbmc machine now"! It can reduce black frames by setting a percentage value. If you do not get a reply from someone else about it I will update you when I go home :-)

Cheers,
EG.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to set own calibration for movies?0