Problems with album artwork
Hi.

I have a strange problem with my album artwork in library mode.
This is how I experience the problem.
*Most albums are showing a blank album artwok
*Some albums are showing my folder.jpg artwork (which ocf is placed in the album folder for all albums)
*All albums that have a folder.jpg in the album folder shows that album art if I show the "Album information", and if go to "Get Thumb", my local album artwork is shown in both CUREENT and LOCAL THUMB but it only changes form blank if I select the LOCAL THUMB (some what explaind in the picture)
This artwork is for the album "Bad For Good" which you can see to the left of the pop-up window. As you can see it's blank in library mode. If I select LOCAL THUMB, only then the artwork become visible in the library.

I have tried to clear the Thumbnails folder several times but it's the same all the time.

EDIT:
What I found is that XBMC uses my folder.jpgs, but makes some of them much lower res. I discovered this when I saw a album cover from an album a friend made and there is no way that album cover is up on allmusic. Another strange XBMC behavior?

I have searched in forums and the wiki but didn't find a good answer on how to solve this.

Please help me if you can.

Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems with album artwork0