Movie wall mask too small ?
Since I started using the 10.0 release, when I use the movie wall view for movies, there is about a 10 pixel gap at the bottom and bottom of the screen that is not covered by the black 'mask' that is covering the top and bottom rows of the wall. This results in a rather distracting colorful bar at the top and bottom of the screen. Note this only happens once the selected movie cover has finished zooming - it looks normal when it's flat, it's just when it tilts and expands the current movie image, the gap appears.

I'm using 1920x1080/24p as the video mode, with video set to use a fullscreen window, vertical sync enabled, and match video framerate disabled.

Any ideas on how I can fix that up ?
that's pretty weird...
the wall mask is coded at 1280x720, so should fill the whole screen.
since it's a static image (no animations applied), it doesn't make sense to me why the issue only occurs after the focused movie cover is zoomed in.

first thing to do is restart xbmc, if this doesn't work post a debug log.
also, which version of T! are you using?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I'm using the version of T! that's in the 10.0 addon repository ( i.e. downloaded from inside XBMC ).

I restarted XBMC and it showed the same problem.

I then turned debug on and restarted again, and that seems to have fixed it - the bars at top and bottom still don't exactly have the mask on them, but they are covered by a kind of blurred gradient which gives pretty much the same effect.

Turning debug off again it still works. Strange - but I guess it's not a problem anymore at least.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie wall mask too small ?0