MyTheatre DVB streaming?
thx for the script th3_h0und, basically works fine, though it tends to crash after switching channels around for a few times.

my first task will be to rework it so it displays in the center. on my 720p 16:9 display the mytheatre script only shows in a small area at the left top of the screen, whereas almost all other scripts show just fine (centered)...
great post your changes or send me the modified script. cause my channel listings as well go past my screen for some reason.

now you say it crashes is it the script on the xbox or the script on your pc that crashes ?

th3_h0und
(obstler @ mar. 05 2005,16:50 Wrote:my first task will be to rework it so it displays in the center. on my 720p 16:9 display the mytheatre script only shows in a small area at the left top of the screen, whereas almost all other scripts show just fine (centered)...
if you figure out how to center the tv listings on 720p 0r 1080i lets us know ...thks.
looking at other scripts (such as ifilm) it is easy to figure out how to do it.. but it still is a nuisance, as the mytheatre script has all positions completely hardcoded. i'm currently kinda sick, so not really in the mood for all that... but if anyone else feels like going for it check line 113 and onwards in ifilmbrowser.py to see how it's done.
i'll give it a try and post my results

th3_h0und
i've tried a few things and i can't get even the basics too work example.
under

class myclass(xbmcgui.window):
def (self):
if emulating: xbmcgui.window.(self)

screenx = self.getwidth()
screeny = self.getheight()
strscreenx = str(screenx)
strscreeny = str(screeny)

is simple get the screen height and width and then store it in a string. well the script will not run. it works in a standalone script i check my declartions and i have what i need from what i can tell

import xbmc, xbmcgui
try: emulating = xbmcgui.emulating
except: emulating = false

i don't see the problem i'm search for more information on it but i'm not having much success :veryangry:

th3_h0und
can someone pls post a link for avbroadcaster?

thanks...
you can find it a the mytheater support forum.
http://www.mytheatre-support.com
register and go in the download section, plugins, avbroadcaster
hi@all,
this is my first post on this forum, so go easy on me :d
i've copied the mytheatre.py script and edited it accordingly to my pc configuration, but it's not running (for a split of a second it's saying running but then-nothing)
i'm running avbroadcast 0.12 and it's running fine, i'm able to watch the stream on my xbox, but i cannot change the channels.
also i have a problem with the screen format, because regardless of the dvb stream video mode, the xbox keeps switching my wide screen tv into 4:3

10x
the trick is too run the pc executable from the mytheatre script package and it will start avbbroadcaster on it's own that way you will be able to change the channels Smile

th3_h0und
anyone willing to send me the script package or to post a working link?
i've started making some progress with modifying the mytheatre script. i've added the current time and date. this is the first visual change. i've seemed to have fixed the screen size issue (hopefully) i've also changed the way the channel description is displayed, before you needed to move over the the right and press select to get the extended program information, now all you need to do is press the "x" button on your xbox controller while you have a channel selected on the left hand side. i'm working on getting the visual aspect of things too look more like the guide from your normal receiver. this is a long process so please be patient everyone and hopefully with help this will move along.

anyone that wants a copy of the script the way it is "working" with the new changes then pm me with your e-mail address.

th3_h0und
i've got the script package thanks to th3_h0und and it works like a charm; the only problem i've got is the wrong aspect ratio-somehow the xbox is tricked to think that the screen format is 4:3, but my tv is 16:9.
xbmc is switching the aspect ratio perfectly, the only problem is with this script.
any ideas?
can you take a screen capture and send it too me so i can see what it looks like visually ?

it might be a glitch but i can't reproduce the problem so an image might help.

th3_h0und
@Th3_H0unD,
u got mail

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MyTheatre DVB streaming?0