HD Audio Setup Help GT430
So got everything up and running finally for the new build. I have a GT430 video card running XBMC in Windows 7 Ultimate. I'm wondering where I need to modify settings (windows, windows & XBMC, etc) to get it to bitstream out the HD audio content from my BluRay files to my Integra PreAmp so that the preamp will display the DTC HD Audio, etc.
HTPC, Pop Corn C200, 10Tb+ UnRaid server w/Norco case, Integra Pre Amp, Paradigm Signature Surround Sound System, JVC RS2 projector to 131" widescreen
AFAIK you need MPC-HC for that task...

http://www.mediasmartserver.net/2010/06/...r-in-xbmc/
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs
Ok, I'll take a look. Wasn't sure if any of the procedures changed with the Dharma build.
HTPC, Pop Corn C200, 10Tb+ UnRaid server w/Norco case, Integra Pre Amp, Paradigm Signature Surround Sound System, JVC RS2 projector to 131" widescreen
here's something else, you can play around with the DSplayer build and ffdshow filters

http://www.mediasmartserver.net/2010/06/...-dsplayer/

it may or may not work
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs
Hannes The Hun Wrote:here's something else, you can play around with the DSplayer build and ffdshow filters

http://www.mediasmartserver.net/2010/06/...-dsplayer/

it may or may not work

Going to try your first suggestion, sounds as if DSplayer could be a bit buggy.
Ok, I tried the playercore file as listed on the website and went ahead and deleted the system playercore file since all my files are currently BluRay I was willing to do that since he stated on the webpage that if you only have the new one it will play all files with MPC-HC. Well it won't launch, so is there another version of the file out there or a way to modified the standard system playercore to get it to play the BluRay's with MPC-HC. All the blurays are currently full bluray rips to folder structure...
Just a little added info, since they are full BluRay rips there are obviously many files and folders inside the main one. The main folders containing the rips all have _BluRay_1080P along with the specific movies title for the main folder on the UnRaid server.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HD Audio Setup Help GT4300