ExtendedInfo Script alternative ??
Hello,
I'm ancient and really love old stuff, especially when it works exactly the way I like and no need to change.
On my main screen, I'm running Kodi 15.2 with AEON NOX skin and ExtendedInfo Script.
Outside of KODI itself, and the sheer beauty of AEON NOX (using Showcase view), my next favorite feature has always been ExtendedInfo.  I click Cast, highlight a cast member or crew, press backspace and up pops a wealth of info on them. LOVE IT!!
But, for the past month or so, all I ever get is a popup from ExtendedInfo saying it "could not find item at moviedb".  Forced updates didn't fix it.  I searched around and found some mention of it being deprecated, or one of the dependencies was, or something.  And there was some mention of the newer AEON NOX using an updated something or other that sounded like it might work (again - sorry... old guy here).

So, on a recently down-scaled PC I have on hand, I've done a fresh install of Kodi 20 and the newer AEON NOX SiLVO. 
By default I still don't get the extended info I'm looking for so I installed the latest ExtendedInfo Program Add-On, but I don't see any difference. 
So...
A) am I missing how to get the extended info? Different keystroke or something that I'm not familiar with? Their page here doesn't give much help (to someone like me).
B) is there an alternative add on that will get me the fabulous extra information on cast/crew that love so much?
C) should I post this in a different thread?  I was tempted to ask this in the scrapers section, but ultimately chose here in Program Add-ons.

Thanks much!
Tjoe
I switched to plugin.video.themoviedb.helper.
Thank you! Trying it now and it seems good.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ExtendedInfo Script alternative ??0