• 3(current)
Release Web Viewer - Programs Addon & Module
dozens Wrote:Thank you! BUT I ran into a problem early...

I uploaded the zip to /var/mobile and navigated to it via XBMC, but when I select the file to unzip/install it does not appear to do so and says:

Web Viewer
Dependencies not met

Hope there's an easy fix!

Any help on this? More specifically, when I select 'Install from zip file' and select 'script.web.viewer-0.7.9.zip' I get a popup in the bottom-right of the screen that says:

Web Viewer
Dependencies not met

And then nothing happens.
*bump*
*bump* for help please?
Seriously? No help?
Any help on this? More specifically, when I select 'Install from zip file' and select 'script.web.viewer-0.7.9.zip' I get a popup in the bottom-right of the screen that says:

Web Viewer
Dependencies not met

And then nothing happens.
hi dozens,
I guess a look into the xbmc.log file would help. (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=84162)
JDownloader Plugin - Handle JDownloader from within xbmc
RlsBB Plugin - Add links from rlsbb.com to JDownloader/pyLoad
Ok, I went and installed this. Not that spectacular, but a good start none the less. Can someone please tell me how I can uninstall this?

Thanks,
Cal.
Never mind...found it. Duh. Smile
Lightbulb 
There're a few web sites that I use a lot for Fileserve/Megaupload downloads using a great multi-platform download manager called JDownloader, that I thought would be cool to be used from my sofa. So I spent a bit of time getting to know Python (I'm a Java/C# man myself ;-) - and modified this rather awesome Web Viewer plugin by adding JDownloader support to it via the API for pgoeri's JDownloader plugin...

Essentially, the modification allows me to browse a site in text form using this Web Viewer browser, highlight any downloadable link (including Fileserve/Megaupload/etc links), and send it straight to JDownloader using the 'JDownload Link' context menu...

This allows me to do large downloads from almost any website right from the sofa.

I've posted an initial version of the modified plugin here (it replaces the 'Save Link' context menu item with 'JDownload Link'). Install using the 'Install from ZIP file' option in XBMC.

To use, you need the free JDownloader application installed (get it from here), and pgoeri's awesome JDownloader plugin installed in XBMC and set up to point to your JDownloader app (details in the linked thread)...
I just realized that I wasn't getting email updates on forum posts for the last couple of months. Sorry for no replies to anyone. When I get some time I'll look into some of the issues mentioned.
Hi, is it, could it be, possible to just display a page with something like "webviewer.displaypage(url)" ?

Thanks.
divingmule Wrote:Hi, is it, could it be, possible to just display a page with something like "webviewer.displaypage(url)" ?

Thanks.

There is this:

Code:
webviewer.getWebResult(url)

or the full version (which is better documented in the source):

Code:
url, html = webviewer.getWebResult(url,autoForms=[],autoClose=None,dialog=False)
Hi
Thanks for this great addon.
There seams to be a problem when adding web viewer as a shortcut in the confluence skin. It happens both in eden beta and in dharma.
What happens is i get this error message.

error loading page.
can't fetch relative reference: not viewing any document.

If i start web viewer by going thru the programs menu this error message does not occur.

I have tested it on several xbmc installations on both apple tv 2 and windows.
I assume it's web viewer related and not xbmc since it happens on both eden and dharma.
Here is the error log http://pastebin.com/EVP0eCLS

many thanks Arnold
Trampare Wrote:Hi
Thanks for this great addon.
There seams to be a problem when adding web viewer as a shortcut in the confluence skin. It happens both in eden beta and in dharma.
What happens is i get this error message.

error loading page.
can't fetch relative reference: not viewing any document.

Fixed and submitted to repository (v0.8.1)
Awaiting approval Smile
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Web Viewer - Programs Addon & Module3