[WIP] New Theme: Snowleopard
do you want you skin to be on passion-xbmc skin nightly build?
ppic Wrote:do you want you skin to be on passion-xbmc skin nightly build?

Its ok by me Smile, but it isn't completly finishd yet, the most is done what I wanted to argive but always something left offcourse.

Just need to figure out how to set default view and settings for the skin. I have seen that it can be archived by changing the <selected> in the settings xml file.

But its ok by me Wink, but will every new git by automaticly available on the passion-xbmc?? Thanks

Update
Bin reading for this so I could find it out before the question needs to be answered. It does every night thats great!

Also a question for you. The recentlyadded.py when I try to edit the code it just doesn't work anymore? Is this because of a hash check or what so ever?
SnowLeopard v1.3
Image[url="http://sharethe.tv/djxfma"]

Image[/url]
no, you surely made an error.
The skin is light on resources yet refreshing. Keep up the good work
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
ppic Wrote:no, you surely made an error.

I tought so to, I just tried this code, going to look more into it then:
PHP Code:
# enumerate thru our records and set our properties

for countepisode in enumerateepisodes ):

# separate individual fields

fields re.findall"<field>(.*?)</field>"episodere.DOTALL )

# set properties        

self.WINDOW.setProperty"LatestEpisode.%d.ShowTitle" % ( count 1, ), fields28 ] )

self.WINDOW.setProperty"LatestEpisode.%d.EpisodeTitle" % ( count 1, ), fields] )

self.WINDOW.setProperty"LatestEpisode.%d.EpisodeNo" % ( count 1, ), "s%02de%02d" % ( intfields14 ] ), intfields15 ] ), ) )

self.WINDOW.setProperty"LatestEpisode.%d.Rating" % ( count 1, ), fields] )

self.WINDOW.setProperty"LatestEpisode.%d.EpisodeSeason" % ( count 1, ), fields14 ] )

self.WINDOW.setProperty"LatestEpisode.%d.EpisodeNumber" % ( count 1, ), fields15 ] )

self.WINDOW.setProperty"LatestEpisode.%d.Plot" % ( count 1, ), fields] )

#mod

self.WINDOW.setProperty"LatestEpisode.%d.FolderPath" % ( count 1, ), fields25 ] )

# get cache names of path to use for thumbnail/fanart and play path

thumb_cachefanart_cacheplay_path self._get_mediafields25 ], fields24 ] )
            if ( 
not os.path.isfilexbmc.translatePath"special://profile/Thumbnails/Video/%s/%s" % ( "Fanart"fanart_cache, ) ) ) ):

fanart_cache xbmc.getCacheThumbName(os.path.join(os.path.split(os.path.split(fields25 ])[0])[0], ""))
            if 
os.path.isfile("%s.dds" % (xbmc.translatePath"special://profile/Thumbnails/Video/%s/%s" % ( "Fanart"os.path.splitext(fanart_cache)[0],) ) )):

fanart_cache "%s.dds" % (os.path.splitext(fanart_cache)[0],)

self.WINDOW.setProperty"LatestEpisode.%d.Path" % ( count 1, ), play_path )

self.WINDOW.setProperty"LatestEpisode.%d.Fanart" % ( count 1, ), "special://profile/Thumbnails/Video/%s/%s" % ( "Fanart"fanart_cache, ) )

# initial thumb path

thumb "special://profile/Thumbnails/Video/%s/%s" % ( thumb_cache], thumb_cache, )

# if thumb does not exist use an auto generated thumb path

if ( not os.path.isfilexbmc.translatePaththumb ) ) ):

thumb "special://profile/Thumbnails/Video/%s/auto-%s" % ( thumb_cache], thumb_cache, )

self.WINDOW.setProperty"LatestEpisode.%d.Thumb" % ( count 1, ), thumb 
SnowLeopard v1.3

Image[/url]
bandelguy Wrote:The skin is light on resources yet refreshing. Keep up the good work

Thanks! I just want to make it look easy and have all the info available with in a screen instead of pressing I all the time, hate that :p
But anyway, if you or someone wants some stuff in it just ask, then I will try build it into it. I am already modifying some stuff.
  • New view for TVShows with the name of the show in vertical on the left side
  • Settings => Every media has it own settings
  • TVShow Tunes
  • TVShow logo
SnowLeopard v1.3

Image[/url]
what are you trying to do ?
ppic Wrote:what are you trying to do ?

I am trying to get the FolderPath for an Episode. I want to show the TV Show logo on the homescreen. But the Path gives the fullpath with filename. I just want another property wich contains the FolderPath instead of the fullpath with filename.

So for Dexter I want \\DS209\web\tvseries\video instead of \\DS209\web\tvseries\video\Dexter - S04E12.avi.

Thats why I was trying to find out the variables you where using.

PHP Code:
#mod

self.WINDOW.setProperty"LatestEpisode.%d.FolderPath" % ( count 1, ), fields25 ] ) 
SnowLeopard v1.3

Image[/url]
new screens of some stuff wich was added for 1.2 version:

TVShows (normal)

TVShows (with view TVShows)

TVShows Episode view
SnowLeopard v1.3

Image[/url]
**Updated **

Apple Trailers

Seasons Watched Overlay

Episode Watched Overlay

Movies Watched Overlay
SnowLeopard v1.3

Image[/url]
This skin looks AWESOME!!! Brilliant work mate, well done!!

Im guessing its not going to be ported to the XBOX?
Would love it if it could be!!
innyinskip Wrote:This skin looks AWESOME!!! Brilliant work mate, well done!!

Im guessing its not going to be ported to the XBOX?
Would love it if it could be!!

Thanks!! Just trying out some stuff! Glad you like it.

Well it could be done I think, I don't use to much functionallity so the response stay's fast. Wich version of XBMC is used for XBOX? And is it also resolution 16:9?? Could make another mod just for XBOX no problem, only I can't test it out.. So you should test it for me, if you are up to the challenge
SnowLeopard v1.3

Image[/url]
DJXFMA Wrote:Thanks!! Just trying out some stuff! Glad you like it.

Well it could be done I think, I don't use to much functionallity so the response stay's fast. Wich version of XBMC is used for XBOX? And is it also resolution 16:9?? Could make another mod just for XBOX no problem, only I can't test it out.. So you should test it for me, if you are up to the challenge

Well i use the nightly builds but XBMC4XBXOX is currently on V3.0
My res is 19:9 but that changes for each person!
I would definately be up for testing it out for you mate. Ill give the version on here a go tonight but im sure it will come up with the usual skins compatability error and need to be recompiled using the earlier skin engine before dharma if that make sense?
innyinskip Wrote:Well i use the nightly builds but XBMC4XBXOX is currently on V3.0
My res is 19:9 but that changes for each person!
I would definately be up for testing it out for you mate. Ill give the version on here a go tonight but im sure it will come up with the usual skins compatability error and need to be recompiled using the earlier skin engine before dharma if that make sense?

With wich version of normal XBMC on the computer is it comparable? 9.1? of lower higher? Then I can just install an old version to test the skin with. Else it will be impossible to make it I think. I will try to make it work with 9.1, going to try a skin to load in 9.1 and then see if it does work. If so the case is clear to me, and I can convert my skin to the confluence skin on xbox skin version.
SnowLeopard v1.3

Image[/url]
Yeah, 9.1 would be the best to compare it to!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] New Theme: Snowleopard0