Changing the Watched Overlay?
Is there a way to change the watched overlay from being a line drawn through a season or episode title in the landscape view for TV shows? For the show itself a little eye appears in the corner of the thumbnail which looks a lot nicer - is there a way to make it do this for the episodes/seasons as well?

On a similar note, the WallPanel view in Movies uses the grey X for marking watched but a bright blue icon for movie sets. Any way to use the blue eye instead of the X or something to make this look better? Just swapping in the png file doesn't seem to work (it results in a very small eye appearing).

Thanks in advance!
Sorry I can't help but I do agree with what you have said.

I really think the line through the episode title should be changed to something more subtle. A small icon in the corner is more ideal (like the eye for movies).
Agreed. When I see the line my first thought is always that something is wrong. Maybe a check mark? I cant really notice the eye...
Server - Debain Squeeze Server + 6TB RAID5 + Sabnzbd + CP & SB
HTPC - Zotac MAG + 60GB Vertex 2 SSD + OpenELEC Frodo 12.1 + Aeon Nox
HTPC 2 - AppleTV 2
Well it's all about taste... I like the way episodes get drawn through as this really is visible from far away, unlike some other watched tags in other skins. However I do think the blueish check mark in other views of Night could use some polish, but now that's just my taste. Wink
TheHazel3yes Wrote:Well it's all about taste... I like the way episodes get drawn through as this really is visible from far away, unlike some other watched tags in other skins. However I do think the blueish check mark in other views of Night could use some polish, but now that's just my taste. Wink
Yes, thats what I meant as well. Its hard to make out if its part of the artwork or not. Maybe a mark that extends out of the TV/movies logo?
Server - Debain Squeeze Server + 6TB RAID5 + Sabnzbd + CP & SB
HTPC - Zotac MAG + 60GB Vertex 2 SSD + OpenELEC Frodo 12.1 + Aeon Nox
HTPC 2 - AppleTV 2
I'm using a check mark for my movies.

http://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad300...atched.jpg
Box 1: ODroid N2+ 4GB
Box 2: Intel NUC D34010WYK (Windows afedchin's Krypton MVC Build)
Box 3: Vero 4K
RIP schimi2k | I miss you buddy :(
This doesn't really meet my taste either - I'm more a fan of a little badge like this one (the one with the eye) from Night.Purity:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing the Watched Overlay?0