Getting "Whose line is it anyway?" into the XBMC Library
In advance: I'm sorry but I'm kind of an XBMC noob!

XBMC works great with most of my tv-shows, using TheTVDB.com as the information source.

Lately however I noticed there were a few missing in the library. For example House M.D. wasn't there. Later on I found out is was because you had to set the map name to "House" in stead of "House MD". But there's one show that keeps puzzling me: Whose Line is it Anyway. I already checked TheTVDB and the show was in fact on it. Tried different names but still nothing.

Anyone have an idea?
UK or US ?
What works for me.

UK
Folder Name
Whose Line Is It Anyway Uk

File Name
Whose Line Is It Anyway (UK).S02E01.avi

US
Folder Name
Whose Line Is It anyway

File Name
Whose.Line.Is.It.Anyway.S02E01.avi

Might also mention I have an NFO in the directory. If you cant get it going I can post it.
As FishOil says name it correctly (as with all TV Shows) and it will scrape fine. Both shows are there and named as follows

Whose Line Is It Anyway? (UK)
Whose Line Is It Anway
Tried it FishOil's way and it doesn't work... However I have got them seperated in season maps (just Season 2, Season 3,...) but since I've got that with practically all my TV shows, that shouldn't matter..

EDIT: I've only got the US version.
The correct name of the show is how I have quoted it - the US version is named

Whose Line Is It Anway

Season folders are fine, I presume your folder/file combination is something along the lines of

C:\TV Shows\Whose Line Is It Anway\Season x\filename, if so it should scrape fine, if you still have problems then its time to post a debug log - see here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=66039
Use nfos
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Getting "Whose line is it anyway?" into the XBMC Library0