• 20(current)
[RELEASE] Missing Movie Plugin - Find Movies and TV Shows that are not in the library
FRODO:
Code:
File "\plugin.video.missingmovies\default.py", line 56, in get_movie_sources
                                                files = [ item['file'] for item in movies ]
                                            KeyError: ('file',)
Plugin works in frodo but shows all movies as not scrapped
(2013-01-25, 16:59)peter3 Wrote: OK, I found https://github.com/nathan-hoad/missing-movie-viewer and have forked it and added my additions/changes.

Fork can be found here
https://github.com/peter3/missing-movie-viewer
--
Regards, Peter
Good to hear! I think its a good idea to put it in a repo somewhere. I might be wrong but that fork is based on an old version no?
I want to get this thing back on track for Frodo but I need at least the SMB support I added back then http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1039059. That was version 2.1.0 and we are currently at 2.2.3 I think.

So can anyone tell which is the "best" version to work on now? I did not really follow the development for a time.
I'm using 2.0.19 with Frodo and T! SVN and it works great for my system.
I wanted to use latest version (2.2.3) on Frodo. But for me it crashed while scanning.

It turned out the crash was caused by the trailer detection. I thought about fixing it but I honestly did not understand how it could work the way it was implemented. Also it contained some duplicated code.

Since I dont need trailer support anyway I just removed the trailer stuff and it is working fine now for me.

Version attached if anyone wants it:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/24641738/plugin...devkid.zip

Source can be found in this repo:
https://github.com/verybadsoldier/missing-movie-viewer
// Never mind, deleted.
Hello.

Very nice add-on. Works like a charm, got all the missing content in the first hit. :-)

But, how do I get the missing content to show up under movies, cant you move them somehow from this add-on to the "real" movie folder?
Thats not possible since the Movie section only shows movies that were successfully scraped. So you will need to fix your movies (usually movie filename) to get it scraped successfully or use file mode in the first place.

Btw which Xbmc version and which plugin version are you using?
devkid

I tried your new version you uploaded yesterday and it works flawless on frodo. Thanks.
@devkid.

Im using the newest plugin. And im using Eden v. 11.0.

I've used Mediacompanion to scrape the movies, it works well! I have all the fanart and so on. But they won't show under my movies.. :-)
Hm sorry, no idea then. Maybe try posting a debug log over in the XBMC Support forum. They will be most likely able to help you with scraper problems.
OK so i am lost here , this looks like something I would love to have at my disposal and I have installed it, It popped up addon endabled when installed but now I have no idea where to access it to use it , It does not show up under addons>Programmes , Could somebody give and old idiot like me a hand here please.
Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding : Ice cream man , Ice cream man
It is listed under addons>videos.
Ahh thanks for that , found it and ran it but it comes up with an error of something missing , This is the section of log that comes with it.

Code:
12:10:27 T:4416  NOTICE: VideoLibrary.GetTVShows results: (all my shows are listed in here)
12:10:27 T:4416   ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
12:10:27 T:4416   ERROR: Error Contents: ('shares',)
12:10:27 T:4416   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\xbmc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.missingmovies\default.py", line 298, in <module>
                                                ok = show_tvshow_submenu()
                                              File "C:\Users\xbmc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.missingmovies\default.py", line 252, in show_tvshow_submenu
                                                TV_PATHS = remove_duplicates(get_tv_sources())
                                              File "C:\Users\xbmc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.missingmovies\default.py", line 112, in get_tv_sources
                                                shares = remove_duplicates(get_shares())
                                              File "C:\Users\xbmc\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.video.missingmovies\default.py", line 32, in get_shares
                                                shares = eval(xbmc.executeJSONRPC('{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Files.GetSources", "params": {"media": "video"}, "id": 1}'))['result']['shares']
                                            KeyError: ('shares',)
12:10:27 T:4452   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.missingmovies/?mode=20
12:10:27 T:4452   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.missingmovies/?mode=20) failed
12:10:27 T:4716  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding : Ice cream man , Ice cream man
I am having an issue with video_ts ifo files coming up with false postives. movies are in my library but still says it is missing.

is this a bug or any way around it?

TIA,

AL
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Missing Movie Plugin - Find Movies and TV Shows that are not in the library2