• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Missing Movie Plugin - Find Movies and TV Shows that are not in the library
I just caught the fact that it doesn't update sets - does it also not catch movie-trailer?

Because the movies listed in my library, but the movie trailer is caught in the script?
@steppedup, what do you mean by "sets"? My plugin doesn't catch trailers, I don't know of any way to find trailers through Python. Could you show me an example of the way you store your movie trailers? I'll look into finding a way to support trailer detection.

@Dobyken, I'm adding support for multi-file movies as we speak, but could you clarify what you mean by "sets" also?
Maybe I'm late to the party, but the issue with network shares not being listed can be worked around by just mapping them as network drives, correct?
@msderganc, yes I thought that it could be worked around that way, way back on page 2 I offered that as a solution, but castortray pointed out on page 3 that using MySQL to share user profile data between multiple machines means that it isn't possible to map network drives.

I've seen some people provide dodgy looking scripts to interact with Samba shares, but they're really old, like back from 2004 level of old so they're probably so outdated they're unusable.
In each of my individually named movie folders (like Blade (2010) ), I have one trailer, called movie-trailer.mov

Regarding sets - here's more info.

I know this because it said that I didn't have Batman - but I have it, and its included in the library when browsing through it - albeit, it's a set.

In the .nfo , it's stored like this:

<set>Blade</set>

Cheers!
That is awesome! I never knew XBMC had functionality like that! I'll definitely look into supporting this Smile

If anyone else supports local trailers the way steppedup does, but with a different filename, let me know!
Hi guys, there's a new version out. In my testing, it addresses Yulquen's issue with the KeyError, and Dobyken's issues regarding sets and multi-file movies, so hopefully it works for you guys!

@Tomkun, in the interests of tracing your problem, could you run this version for me, and show me the output from the log? Depending on how many movies you have, this could be a large log.
testing the latest version, I'm able to list missing movies without any error
messages, but the problem is it does not list anything, when it should list at
least 20.I have about 315-320 movies on my source disk, and 294 are currently in the library.

scanning missing tv shows it still displays an error message (script failure).

log:

http://rapidshare.com/files/446190302/log.txt

update:

looking at the log,
all mkv and all avi movies present on my movie disk is listed there, but none of my iso files.
does that make any sense?

I know for sure that all the titles missing from my library are dvd iso files.
Using the latest version, 2.0.10, the TV part of the script is working perfectly.

The movies are showing up missing if:

1) It's a trailer (movie-trailer.mp4)

2) It's split into two or more files (movie-cd1.avi, movie-cd2.avi)

3) It has an exclamation mark at the end of the filename (movie!.avi)

These are the only types of file that show up, so I don't think it's necessary to post the log, it's just 300 + entries of the above.
Tomkun Wrote:Using the latest version, 2.0.10, the TV part of the script is working perfectly.

The movies are showing up missing if:

1) It's a trailer (movie-trailer.mp4)

2) It's split into two or more files (movie-cd1.avi, movie-cd2.avi)

3) It has an exclamation mark at the end of the filename (movie!.avi)

These are the only types of file that show up, so I don't think it's necessary to post the log, it's just 300 + entries of the above.

This is happening to me as well. Great addon though, thanks.
Does this not work on files that are on a NAS drive via Windows shares?
Alright guys, new version is out. All my testing shows that it ignores trailers, and supports multi-file movies as well. Exclamation marks in movies should also not causing problems for me either. The ISO file problem has also been rectified.

@Finchy, if the shares are via Windows, they will most probably be Samba shares, which are unsupported. Sorry!

@Yulquen, the problem regarding TV shows you're having is very unique. I've added some more debugging into the script, so if you could try it again with the new version and post the log if it doesn't work, I should be able to finally figure out the problem.
hi,

now both missing movies and TV shows works!

I realized I had deleted the TV show source the last time, hence the
script failure (only running experimental setup on work pc).

I have checked the missing files list against actual missing files, and
so far, it checks out correct.Good work!!

Finchy: you can use samba shares if you map them up as a drive letter in windows, thats what I do.My media files are on an Unraid box, which is linux,
and is accessed through samba.

heres the log anyway:

Code:
16:22:15 T:5228 M:638099456  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
16:22:16 T:5228 M:629485568  NOTICE: FOUND SHARE: Y:\Movies\
16:22:16 T:5228 M:629485568  NOTICE: FOUND SHARE: Y:\TV\Sci-Fi\Star Trek\
16:22:17 T:5228 M:626749440  NOTICE: Y:\Movies\ contains missing movies!
16:22:17 T:1000 M:626696192 WARNING: XFILE::CVideoDatabaseDirectory::GetLabel - Unknown nodetype requested 6
16:22:39 T:1552 M:624713728  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
16:22:39 T:1000 M:622571520 WARNING: XFILE::CVideoDatabaseDirectory::GetLabel - Unknown nodetype requested 6
16:22:41 T:5984 M:629858304  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
16:22:42 T:5984 M:629415936  NOTICE: VideoLibrary.GetTVShows results: {'jsonrpc': '2.0', 'id': 1, 'result': {'start': 0, 'total': 3, 'end': 3, 'tvshows': [{'fanart': 'special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/Video/Fanart/9f684937.tbn', 'tvshowid': 3, 'thumbnail': 'special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/Video/9/9f684937.tbn', 'label': 'Degrassi: The Next Generation'}, {'fanart': 'special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/Video/Fanart/08d02acf.tbn', 'tvshowid': 1, 'thumbnail': 'special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/Video/0/08d02acf.tbn', 'label': 'Star Trek: Enterprise'}, {'fanart': 'special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/Video/Fanart/0c13666d.tbn', 'tvshowid': 2, 'thumbnail': 'special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/Video/0/0c13666d.tbn', 'label': 'Star Trek: The Next Generation'}]}}
16:22:42 T:5984 M:629399552  NOTICE: FOUND SHARE: Y:\Movies\
16:22:42 T:5984 M:629399552  NOTICE: FOUND SHARE: Y:\TV\Sci-Fi\Star Trek\
16:22:42 T:5984 M:629399552  NOTICE: VideoLibrary.GetTVShows results: {'jsonrpc': '2.0', 'id': 1, 'result': {'start': 0, 'total': 3, 'end': 3, 'tvshows': [{'fanart': 'special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/Video/Fanart/9f684937.tbn', 'tvshowid': 3, 'thumbnail': 'special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/Video/9/9f684937.tbn', 'label': 'Degrassi: The Next Generation'}, {'fanart': 'special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/Video/Fanart/08d02acf.tbn', 'tvshowid': 1, 'thumbnail': 'special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/Video/0/08d02acf.tbn', 'label': 'Star Trek: Enterprise'}, {'fanart': 'special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/Video/Fanart/0c13666d.tbn', 'tvshowid': 2, 'thumbnail': 'special://masterprofile/Thumbnails/Video/0/0c13666d.tbn', 'label': 'Star Trek: The Next Generation'}]}}
16:22:47 T:5984 M:628768768  NOTICE: Y:\TV\Sci-Fi\Star Trek\ contains missing TV shows!
16:22:47 T:1000 M:628686848 WARNING: XFILE::CVideoDatabaseDirectory::GetLabel - Unknown nodetype requested 6
Does this work with Dharma? I can't find it in my plugins within XBMC? TIA

EDIT: The download uses plugins.video instead of plugin.video.
In a world without walls and fences who needs windows and gates, open source, opens minds, so open yours today.

Hiram Wrote:Alright guys, new version is out. All my testing shows that it ignores trailers, and supports multi-file movies as well. Exclamation marks in movies should also not causing problems for me either. The ISO file problem has also been rectified.

@Finchy, if the shares are via Windows, they will most probably be Samba shares, which are unsupported. Sorry!

@Yulquen, the problem regarding TV shows you're having is very unique. I've added some more debugging into the script, so if you could try it again with the new version and post the log if it doesn't work, I should be able to finally figure out the problem.

Thanks for the quick update, I can confirm that multipart movies now work fine.

I'm seeing one more issue now though. Anything with a comma "," in doesn't work.

e.g

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

Hopefully and easy fix.

Thanks.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Missing Movie Plugin - Find Movies and TV Shows that are not in the library2