XBMC + PS3 Remote + Eventghost : Little question
I'm using the above configuration and it seems to go all right.
I've just a question that maybe other PS3 remote user experienced before me.

I'm talking about the opportunity to use input letters using the XBMC keyboard (for example when you are looking for a Youtube video).
You press SEARCH and a virtual keyboard pops-up on the screen.

I don't get why from this point on, my remote is not recognised anymore in the keyboard areas. I mean that I can move forward and backward in the title line (the one in which I put the letters) but I cannot reach the letters to input.

I can enable the mouse (using EventGhost) and then I can move the arrow and press the single letters, but it is slow as hell.
I would like to keep the keyboard function being able to input letters too.

I hope I've been clear enough.
Thanks for help.

Snowball
There's an option, under Settings/System/Input devices that is related to inputting characters through a remote. Have you tried that?
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
Nope my friend.
I've not.
I will check when I'm home.

Thanks so much.
Thanks Ashlar, you were right and I solved.
Concerning the Youtube Addon if I may ask, do you know if there is a way to show just the new videos?
Like you do using your browser on Pc, I mean.

Thanks again.
Snowball Wrote:Thanks Ashlar, you were right and I solved.
Concerning the Youtube Addon if I may ask, do you know if there is a way to show just the new videos?
Like you do using your browser on Pc, I mean.

Thanks again.
There's a lot of options in the addon settings. You should look there.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC + PS3 Remote + Eventghost : Little question0