playercorefactory.xml audiocodec rule.
I want to set MPC-HC like external player for .mkv file using playercorefactory.xml and following the wiki now i've understood the steps to do...but is possible with the audiocodec rules to test if audio is hd (DTS or DD)?

...i want to use MPC-HC only for MKV with hd audio...but i don't want to rename all my files (HD) to use the filename rule.

Thanx...

sorry for my poor english..
Nothing for me? Any help or suggestion?
luckyaua Wrote:Nothing for me? Any help or suggestion?

Be patient, leave at least 24 hours do not bump before that just give it sometime so most people can see your thread and someone with the know how will tell you what to do "if possible"! You can't get a straight answer in the same day unless you are extremely lucky :-)

Regards,
EG.
i've tried to set audiocodec rule (dts-hd/dtshd)....but nothing!
i think seeing log that xbmc doesn't recognize hd audio codecs flag inside mkv...true?
i've tried to set audiocodec rule (dts-hd/dtshd)....but nothing!
i think seeing log that xbmc doesn't recognize hd audio codecs flag inside mkv...true?
If you turn on debug logging then xbmc.log will show all sorts of info about how XBMC is opening your file and there might be some clues there. I've never tried using an external player rule based on the codec so I can't help: sorry.

JR
In the log file for mkv having 2 tracks (1: DD 5.1, 2: DTS-HD MA 7.1), i see that xbmc recognize 2 track (1: DD 5.1, 2: DTS 7.1)...so i think that the problem is xbmc.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
playercorefactory.xml audiocodec rule.0