XBMC Dharma 10 crashing
Hi i XBMC 10 Dharma with aeon65 skin on windows 7 64bit and ATI 5750 GPU which i am outputting to Samsung LED TV via my Onkyo TX-SR508 amp. The Problem i am having is that XBMC appears to crash randomly on video playback (although it does often seem to be around to 10-15 minute mark).

Windows is still running fine behind and the files play fine in VLC or Media player etc im using CCCP for the codecs which have always been fine and the AC3 filter to get the DTS track to my amp.

Im not very clued up on XBMC but i have tried to include a copy of the log, but please bare with me if its not correct.

http://pastebin.com/yeYrYWa1

Cheers!

Steve
That's not a debug log - see my signature.

Still, this line in the log:

Code:
12:24:40 T:2524 M:4294967295   ERROR: D3DERR_DEVICEHUNG

means there is a problem with the card/driver/Windows. Not sure what to do with that information, maybe the rest of a debug log would shed some light.
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
hi thanks for your reply im not really that sure what im doing tbh, but i really love XBMC and what you can do with it. so i would like to get it working properly. Im pretty sure its either my gpu drivers or a codec issue so i might do a fresh install of windows and clear out some of the cobwebs and see what happens.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Dharma 10 crashing0