Turn XBMC into a mock TiVo suggestion!
ok this might have been suggested years ago, so if it has i'll just put it out there again....... what is the possibilty of using the bit torrent client (a rehauled version). if there was a rss feeds scan added to it you could point it to your fav rss feed and download selected material when it comes availible (i.e. tv shows). it would then put the download in a directory that is availbe in the video section and wahlah a mock tv......... i guess the only thing would be is that you would have to make it so the bit torrent client activates after the xbox was idle for a set amount of time so it doesnt slow down other operations........ so anyway just a suggestion....
Sad 
you mean something like cat (link) plus #bt-autoloader (link) and a bittorrent-client all rolled into one?
...if so then a good python coder might be able to do that without having to code it nativly into xbmc
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
not cat because im not sure thats a torrent site.... but a torrent site that offers tv show, but really it could be used for any torrent site that has rss feeds. tv shows, movies, games, etc... tv shows would be the most ideal though
because of obvious legal reasons that is nothing we can offer in xbmc nativly so moving this suggestion thread to the python forum instead.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Turn XBMC into a mock TiVo suggestion!0