Video Game Studio Icon Pack and other media icons for Arcade / Game Console Emulators
Thumbs Up 

Includes:
Bally Midway Manufacturing Co, Capcom, Enix Corporation, HAL Labs, Hdson Soft Company, Intelligent Systems, KCEJ, Konami, LJN Toys, Midway, Nintendo, Nintendo64, PlayStation, Sega, Sonic Team, Sony Computer Entertainment, Squaresoft, Super Nintendo, Technos Japan Corp, Tecmo Tengen Inc, Activision, Arenant, Bethesda, Blizzard, Bungie, Edge of Reality, Eidos, Epic Games, Havok, Idsoftware, Infinity Ward, Insomniac Games, Irrational Games, Lucas Arts, Microsoft Game Studios, Monolith, NC Soft, Neversoft, Red 5 Studios, Relic Entertainment, Rockstar, Silicon Knights, Snowblind Studios, THQ, Turbine, Ubisoft, WB Games, Acclaim, and Rare.

Download Here
*I've combined both icon sets into one download to make things easier.
*I've also resized some to make them smaller and brightened them so they stand out better.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
Reserved
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
reserved
How to use Git
Damn you're really fast ... Smile

Looks great !
If you have downloaded these previously please pull a fresh set. There have been some changes so they work better with Cirrus Extended. Of course if any other skin makers out there want them then they are free to use as well.
How to use Git
Great work, I already modified some views in my MOD to use them. I'll try to make some more this week and upload them so you can add to the pack.
Glad to hear it Kisuan. Let me know if you need additional flags.
How to use Git
Made some new Flags, like 35 Download, htpc flags included.
KiSUAN Wrote:Made some new Flags, like 35 Download, htpc flags included.

Thanks. Hopefully other skins will start to support this as well.
How to use Git
Thank you both for providing these icons. Short question: may I use some of these icons in the RCB test scenario?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Game Studio Icon Pack and other media icons for Arcade / Game Console Emulators0