2 questions
When playing a movie from the menu I get a "Resume from ..." of "Start from beginning" well if I choose "resume from", the movie plays from the beginning and well you guessed what the other one does. How do I change that?

And also while watching a movie when I hit menu and try to go to the sound/subtitles settings I can access the menu but it wont let me move or change anything while I am in there.

Thanks in advance Smile
What format are your movies? rar, iso, dvd rips? What version of Aeon are you using?
-stoli-
I use all of them. All the other menus I can access like the Video menu while watching a movie, but the audio one I cant. And the resume from is still rearranged its not a big deal I was just wondering if there was a quick fix.
i noticed that "not beeing able to move" in the sound settings during a few mkv/m2ts movies too!
just move your mouse a bit down into the window and your able to move and change settings. definetly a bug in my opinion.

My Version is Aeon MQ2 2.6.0 on wind7 64bit dharma 10.0
I have had the same problems with Aeon MQ2. I will try and do some troubleshooting tonight and see if it is certain filetypes. I know it is not all movies.
I have been unable to duplicate this problem.
I have the same problem too but i have it in the aeon65 skin, so i think it's not mq2 specific...
I think it has to do something with MKV cause i only have it with my movies which are MKV only. For my tv shows i use AVI...
Im am using Aeon65 as well. I never noticed which format the movie was in while trying to access the sound menu, but I did yesterday and it was mkv. I had to wiggle the mouse around until it allowed me to change the settings.
Ok figured out the Audio menu issue. I had my settings in the system->audio set to HDMI. I changed it back to analog and now I can access the sound menu while watching a movie, only problem is if you change the audio to HDMI in the sound menu you are again stuck in the same issue if you try accessing it again while watching the movie. So you need to stop the movie and play it again and then you will be able to access the sound menu. Kind of a pain the rear if you ask me, but meh I still like the skin.

Cheers everyone.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2 questions0