Changing key actions
Question 
Hi everyone,

I'm a new member on this forum, but not a new user.
I'm trying, with a friend, to develop a new skin, based on confluence.

We'd like to make our skin act differently from confluence while pressing "Enter" button on a movie thumb (on any library view).
Our goal is to open the info window, not to launch the movie.
I've searched the wiki and the forum but couldn't find anything on this (it may be impossible...Huh).

Anyone can help us ?

Thanks,
Jomo
nope action clicking on media lists is hard coded (though there is a few options in video settings)
As Jezz_X said there is an option for this in "Settings > Videos > File Lists > Default selection action" which lets you choose between
- Play: default setting to just play the file
- Choose: pops up a dialog giving you the choice to either play the movie or show the info screen
- Show Information: goes directly to the info screen
- Resume: either starts playing the file from an available resume point (without asking) or plays the file from the beginning
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Ok so I was trying to code something that could simply be set in the settings as I understand...Oo (I'm not in front of my tv so i can't check).
I'll give it a try tonight.

Thanks to both of you !
Thanks guys, it works as i wanted. The solution was way easier than i thought Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing key actions0