Automtically add Movies to Library that are not found in MovieDB
Hi

I have two hard drives that contain movies. What I would like to have in the end is a list with all the movies I have.

Now, I have added those two drives to my video library, and most movies show up there. however, some movies simply do not show up - and i figure it is mostly then the case when there is no match to the filename of the movie on the moviedb-scraper.

e.g. when i have a movie "Trau keinem mit dem du schläfst.avi" (german movie), the movie is simply not added to my list. well - this is sad, as like this i never know if the list i see contains all movies i have and lets me forget all the others - and always checking if a specific movie has been added to the library and if not, add it by hand would simply consume too much time.

is there a way to specify that ALL video files of my drives should automatically be added to my video library and if there is not match with the scrapper, simply add it with the filename?

or is there another way to merge folders with movies into one single list?

thx in advance for your feedback!
SwissElite Wrote:....
e.g. when i have a movie "Trau keinem mit dem du schläfst.avi" (german movie), the movie is simply not added to my list. well - this is sad, as like this i never know if the list i see contains all movies i have and lets me forget all the others - and always checking if a specific movie has been added to the library and if not, add it by hand would simply consume too much time.
No need to count just turn off library or go to your Video source folder and flick through your movies, if you find any one without Poster or Banner then it will not be in your library, simple! Ok not that simple but there is no otherway that I know of! If you press "c" on that selected file then it should trigger the scrapper.

SwissElite Wrote:....
or is there another way to merge folders with movies into one single list?

thx in advance for your feedback!

Yes, when you add a source in the popup window you can add as many sources as you like and call it movies for example, then when you access that the source folder it will show you everything as if they are from one source.

Cheers,
EG.
Create a .nfo for the movie, it'll get read.
Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xbmc_%`.* TO 'xbmc'@'%';
IF you have a mysql problem, find one of the 4 dozen threads already open.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Automtically add Movies to Library that are not found in MovieDB0