[Download] Alaska Revisited - Themes and Backgrounds
That orange is now perfect Juan, love it!

Hitcher, what fantastic work you've put in to this skin and others.

Can't wait to see what you've got in the works! Good luck.
Cool Mortstar, glad you like it. And I hope you enjoyed the process of installing it, because I have to ask you to do it again Sad

I was configuring the Cinema Experience script when I noticed I hadn't properly adjusted the slider and nub colors for the little slider controller thingy so it didn't look right at all (maybe it's just my age, but dark blue on dark blue is just a *little* tough for me to make out.)

Much better in orange...

New version for end-users here and new version of the uncompressed media for Hitcher here. Sorry 'bout that!
Does anyone have Durham's theme pack? Mediafire seems to have deleted it, and the newest build of Alaska got rid of Durham nights.
how do i install these themes
ShannonMS81 Wrote:Does anyone have Durham's theme pack? Mediafire seems to have deleted it, and the newest build of Alaska got rid of Durham nights.

DurhamNights colours are still there you just select one of the Icon Sets as the theme and change the colour to whatever you like.

@420p Setting > Appearance > Skin > Themes and Colours.
ShannonMS81 Wrote:Does anyone have Durham's theme pack? Mediafire seems to have deleted it, and the newest build of Alaska got rid of Durham nights.

The two links at the top of this thread - both mine and Hitchers - seem to work fine.
Those are for the backgrounds, I mean the theme pack. The .xbt files, the Durham Nights one is missing. So are a few others in the latest build.

The files posted in this thread just seem to be background files - .png's.
Hitcher Wrote:DurhamNights colours are still there you just select one of the Icon Sets as the theme and change the colour to whatever you like.

@420p Setting > Appearance > Skin > Themes and Colours.

Oh OK, thanks. Smile

OK I just tried that, and that only seems to change the font, I liked the nice black background Durham Nights had.
ShannonMS81 Wrote:Those are for the backgrounds, I mean the theme pack. The .xbt files, the Durham Nights one is missing. So are a few others in the latest build.

The files posted in this thread just seem to be background files - .png's.

There is no "theme" for Durham Nights any longer. You select one of two themes (Icon set 1 or 2) and then cursor down own to colour selection. DurhamNights (no space now) should be there, and overwrites the colour selection. You then have to manually select a colour background - if you're looking for 'basic black', I believe this is one I neglected to create. I'll update the background pack with something later today.
ShannonMS81 Wrote:Oh OK, thanks. Smile

OK I just tried that, and that only seems to change the font, I liked the nice black background Durham Nights had.

You beat me with a Ninja Edit! I'll rebuild a basic black, if you'd like it.
Oh thanks Man, that's great. I have a cheapish TV, and when it's a lighter color, it's really obvious there is some discoloration on the bottom left. When it's dark I can live in blissful ignorance. lol
"Basic Black" has been added. Hitcher, if you don't mind, please update your link.

Merci!
Hey Juanflaco

I found a couple of things in your theme which aren't quite right. Firstly, when I change subtitles, whilst in fullsceen video, the notification shows as pale yellow text on a white background, which is pretty much unreadable.

Secondly, if I 'info' something in the music library, the sectioning image is dark blue on blue and difficult to see. In the video library it is pale yellow on blue and much better.
mortstar Wrote:Hey Juanflaco

I found a couple of things in your theme which aren't quite right. Firstly, when I change subtitles, whilst in fullsceen video, the notification shows as pale yellow text on a white background, which is pretty much unreadable.

Secondly, if I 'info' something in the music library, the sectioning image is dark blue on blue and difficult to see. In the video library it is pale yellow on blue and much better.

Thanks for letting me know. I took a quick look and I see what you're talking about with the music info lines, but I don't think I have anything in my library with subtitles. Does anyone know if a similar notification can be popped up another way so I can check it out?
Juanflaco, I changed the MenuValue colour today to make it easier to see as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Download] Alaska Revisited - Themes and Backgrounds0