recently added not working
I have two profiles on my xbmc and for some reason the recently added on movies or tv shows is not working properly. I update my library and nothing shows on either profile.

Anyone else having this problem?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
rflores2323 Wrote:I have two profiles on my xbmc and for some reason the recently added on movies or tv shows is not working properly. I update my library and nothing shows on either profile.

Anyone else having this problem?

You need a newer version of XBMC that 9.11
Most bits will work but definately not the recently added
I am getting the same error using the latest Dharma beta that was posted last week.
getting the same here also using latest xbmc version.
Old newbie trying his hardest to get his head around skinning lol, expect loads of questions :-)

It may be hard but the challenge of learning something new is fun :-)
Same.
any news on a fix to why recentlyadded.py keeps trowing up errors and not working?

Love the skin keep up the great work.
Old newbie trying his hardest to get his head around skinning lol, expect loads of questions :-)

For me the latest movies works correctly, but not the latest tv shows. It is very inconsistent too with the list, it just added a show, but I removed it. After adding newer shows, they don't show and the "latest shows" it does show are not in the "recently added" list.

Fresh install
XBMC 10.0 r35648
Mac OS X 10.6.5 on an Intel Mac mini with intel integrated graphics
Cirrus 2.0

MD
not to answer my own question... but I think I've got it figured out. The recently added list only shows unwatched movies/shows. I can understand the reasoning, but I'm not a fan of the decision. For me, I'd want the latest movies/shows, regardless of watched status, as I'm not the only one using the system.

What's more, for music I'd just want the album cover, maybe a screen with 3x3 album covers and not the names unless you mouseover.

And for movies I want to see the movie poster, much the same way.

Oh well, I can dream Smile

MD
you can bypass that just altering the line to launch the script.
ppic Wrote:you can bypass that just altering the line to launch the script.

Great.. where do I find that? I'll have a look in the xml files for the script.

MD
depend the skin you use and the way the skinner launch it.
i bet it's in home.xml.
Icerat Wrote:any news on a fix to why recentlyadded.py keeps trowing up errors and not working?

Love the skin keep up the great work.

Any idea on when this will be fixed as its quite annoying?

Keep up the great work

Icerat Wrote:Any idea on when this will be fixed as its quite annoying?

Keep up the great work

What exactly is not working? You see something in home screen?
Working great for me with all cirrus skins i've tested.
It is activated in skin settings? Which build, which cirrus version? Which system? You have tvshows, movies, music in your library? Is the recently added script the latest? So you maybe have to be more specific, as this function is working for all others.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
recently added not working0