IR Reciever only
I am looking to purchase an IR reciever for a new build. I would prefer it to be MCE compatible, as that has the most universal support (something M$ seems to have done right). I do not however want to get a remote with it, I prefer to program a universal remote through eventghost.

Any recommendations of where I can find a MCE IR receiver without the remote control for a good price?
eBay. HP MCE.
Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xbmc_%`.* TO 'xbmc'@'%';
IF you have a mysql problem, find one of the 4 dozen threads already open.
Very cool! Some really good buys there. Any ideas for smaller IR receivers, something that wouldn't be noticed peeking up from behind a TV.
You really don't notice this I have an order HD CRT, so it sits perfectly on top. It's just a tiny little box.I did used to have it directly in front too.
Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xbmc_%`.* TO 'xbmc'@'%';
IF you have a mysql problem, find one of the 4 dozen threads already open.
http://www.cohaus-berlin.de/shop/RC6-Inf...06::1.html

this store offer internal and external RC6 receivers (with boosters)
Raptor 2101 Wrote:http://www.cohaus-berlin.de/shop/RC6-Inf...06::1.html

this store offer internal and external RC6 receivers (with boosters)

I have one of those and I consider it inferior to the HP one.

Seriously, just get the big and ugly HD receiver, and hide it somewhere.

Thanks guys, I prolly will get the HP reciever. I really was hoping to find some tiny receiver that only cost $2 plus shipping, lol you never know. Still $12-$15 is not bad.
Jay_M Wrote:Thanks guys, I prolly will get the HP reciever. I really was hoping to find some tiny receiver that only cost $2 plus shipping, lol you never know. Still $12-$15 is not bad.

Definitely not bad, considering it will save you a lot of headache of the other receivers. I would rather buy the tried and true and not deal with all the BS that comes along with cheaper IR receivers!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IR Reciever only0