movies not in library
Hi, I'm a noob and really enjoying XBMC.
I have about 100 movies in my new library.
A few of them have no thumbnail or fanart. I can understand that as they're obscure movies.

However, I also have movies that don't show up in XBMC at all. No matter what I name the movie folder. I use IMDB as my source and try to name the movie folder appropriately.

Advice?
What version ox XBMC are you using, what is your folder/file structure, what scraper are you using and finally what are your scraper settings?
I'm using 10.0
My folder structure is:
- movies\<movie name>\video_ts

I'm using themovieDB as my scraper.
The only setting I have on for the movieDB is "Use folder names for lookups"

I've added a .nfo file on a couple and got them to show up but others are still not showing up.

Thanks.
Assuming you set the root path to movies, do you have scan recursively on? Can you give a specific example of a movie and its file/folder structure? Are these movies ones you can search for and find on themovieDB site? I for one use the IMDB scraper as I found it more reliable to me.
So, before sending you off on a wild goose chase, I good look at the way the movie folders were named again and this seemed to solve my issue.
It's odd that some movies will get picked up with the obscure name that is automatically assigned to it by AnyDVD, yet others have to match what movieDB has it listed as.

Any hints as to how to get some of my Sports documentary movies automatically picked up so I don't have to manually do them each time? Off Road To Athens is an example of one of these.

Thanks for your help.
No hints. For anything that is not on any of the DB sites you will have to take care of manually. If you find those are on a different site that XBMC has a scraper for, then I'd put those in a separate folder and set the scraper for those different from regular movies.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
movies not in library0