Aeon Help needed please.
Hi there guys,

I am an avid fan of Aeon and recently made the push to Dharma and Aeon65.

Now here in lies the problem I don't use fanart behind the UI I always used a custom image which could be set by replacing the file "curtains.png". This option is now gone and my skin looks bland with just a black background and would like to know how to re'enable the option or custom edit an xml to show a chosen image in showcase view. (I know absoloutley nothing about xml) so an idiots guide would be amazing or some one who could edit the file for me or walk me through it.

Below is a picture to show the black area that was changable via curtains png but isn't anymore. Surely somebody know's ?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Hi, I have somewhat of an idea you could try to fix this. I'm using Aeon Showmix 3.0 and it should be a setting in Appearance, or Skins, to show backdrop of fan art, hopefully that helps a little bit, I'm a complete newbie myself.

I was wondering if anyone had any idea with a problem I'm having using Aeon Showmix 3.0 This skin - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=96014

In Movies, I bring up the sidebar to show the different menu layouts (views, where it shows all the thumbnails, movie info, coverflow options and different menu styles). Below View options (i think its called) STYLE PLOT won't open to allow me to customize the information/thumbnails. It just closes when I press enter to navigate into it to change my menu layout. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Help needed please.1