XBMC won´t pick up files
Hello installed the newest version on XBMC (10.0) on a windows 7 machine.
And certain series won´t show up inside the library. The files are namned as any other series, the folder structure is exactly the same, file format is .avi.

Why won´t xbmc pick it up?
You need any more info to help?

thanks!
Double check with the web site of the scraper being used as to the naming convention. Get in to the series of that show or movie and make sure you have the same context. I have, over time, learned that even though it looks like the rest it may not pull in to the library based on differences on how that scraper or site organizes. If its close you may be able to hit "i" for information, then look for the "refresh" option possibly an arrow or its showing (different between skins). That will try to look again and also allow you to manually change the naming of the file as to how it is presented to the scraper.

My most recent situation of the same was with Wallace and Gromit: The wrong Trousers. Although two other Wallace and Gromit episodes pulled in with the following:

Wallace and Gromit: Loaf or Death

A Grand Day out and The Wrong Trousers required me to loose the "Wallace and Gromit:" off the beginning of the title in order to scrape correctly. Now they all show up.

On Others I had to use S1.E01 opposed to S01.E01 Show name.avi in order to get scraped.

Hopefully it works for you.
A F'n Roku, cant wait to build a ryzen.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC won´t pick up files0