[RELEASE] Automatic Library Updater (Script for XBMC Live and XBMC for Linux) Addon
Hi guys, anyone got this going in pre eden?

I really think this would be brilliant, it just doesnt seem to do anything for me.

I did install from zip for both the files. Only one said addon installed when i did it.

The addon shows up and i can configure it.

When i "run" it from programs it doesnt say or do anything.

Any thoughts?
jadel Wrote:Hi guys, anyone got this going in pre eden?

I really think this would be brilliant, it just doesnt seem to do anything for me.

I did install from zip for both the files. Only one said addon installed when i did it.

The addon shows up and i can configure it.

When i "run" it from programs it doesnt say or do anything.

Any thoughts?

It's not supposed to say anything. If it doesn't give any error message it should work, tho i haven't tested it in eden so i don't really know if it works out of the box.

I'm planing to port it to eden taking advantage of the new api, so i can tell you already now it's going to be a lot more stable and less hacky. I've just been waiting for eden to finalize a bit.
Hi,
Thanks for the reply mate.

Is there an error log somewhere that might shed some light on why its not working?

To be clear.

I downloaded the x86 and the autodownload script from page one.
I did install from zip x86 then auto.
Went to programs and configured addon with location of media files.
rebooted ATV

Is there anything else I should try do you think?

thanks again
You mean you're running iOS on ARM? Then it wont work. This addon is for linux on x86/x86-64 only.
Hi no,

Its ubuntu 8.04 ATV1 Crystalbuntu. Wont work on that either?
Ok, then if you can do a reboot, run the script if its not already on autostart, and then post the debug log i'll take a look. See this if you dont know how to enable/were to find the logfile.
Any updates on this addon for Eden? I loved this addon in Dharma and looking forward to an Eden compatible release! I have not attempted to install the old version (mostly because I can't figure out how - Eden does not have an option to install an addon repository as far as I can tell), but I assume it woudl not work anyway?

Thanks in advance!
Im working on a new cross-platform version. Let me see how this turn out first, and if it doesn't, i'll port the old one.
see http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=128896

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Automatic Library Updater (Script for XBMC Live and XBMC for Linux) Addon0