Renaming movie titles within xbmc library
Hi I've been trolling these forums for a long time now. But only signed up today as I couldn't find an answer.

First off hello to everyone!! Now if you could help me with the following minor problem.

Is there a way to rename the movie titles in xbmc library?

For example I have the star wars box set. Now when xbmc scrapes from imdb it renames star wars episode iv to just star wars now I realise that this is technically correct as it was the first starwars film but I just want to simply rename it to starwars episode iv so that in my library the six starwars films are in order ie.. I, II, III, IV, V and VI

It's not just the starwars box set but a few others too it would just make my library look so much nicer. I hope someone can tell me how.

Btw I'm using xbmc 10.0 beta 2 (night skin) on a windows 7 64bit OS

Also just wanna say that I love xbmc since day one. Xx
Not within XBMC itself; but, you could do this via an add-on like XWMM or an external program like XBNE.
Excellent..

I used XBNE and it worked a treat, infact a very usefull program all around.

thanks for the help.

tbh though, you would have thought there would be a rename title tab in xbmc :O
I thought thats what "edit title" is for in context menu
Amet Wrote:I thought thats what "edit title" is for in context menu

LMAO, you know i could have sworn id seen it somwhere before but for the life of me couldnt remember where!!

now thats even easier. i feel a bit of a blonde twat now!!

i dont really use the context menu often and i did check it aswell but must of missed of missed it!! Silly me!! LOL

thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Renaming movie titles within xbmc library0