• 6(current)
Ember Media Manager - Revisited (Open Source VB.NET Project)
tuscani Wrote:try running with admin rights.

Same. But I did one mistake, I ran ember on a read-only network mount.
Changed to rw, and it worked better of course (blushing).
No more network errors. And Details did get updated, great. That is the important thing, (re-)scraping IMDB now seems fine. Only a small problem with poster selection and download. But as I already had the images, this is no real problem.

Will try a new movie, a fresh scraping with no pre-existing data or images.
When I have a new one....

Did I say thank you for reviving Ember ? No .. Well, thank you mate.
/A
A fix will be up for the Poster scraping issue soon. In the meantime turn on cache images to fix the problem temporarily.

-edit-
Fix is online. You can either copy the dll to your modules folder or download the latest version 2398
x86
x64
Just started using this program and wow ... blown away! This thing saves so much time it's incredible. Thanks so much for providing this great tool.

Quick noob question - I noticed that I've always got a "?" up in the meta data flags in the upper-right, in the location right before the encoding flag. The screenshot in the first post of this thread also shows a "?" in this area.

Can anyone please tell me what kind of data is supposed to be in that space, and how I can populate it?

Thanks again.
Anyone had any issues connecting xbmc module I get unauthorised message when ember tries to connect even though password etc is correct
ezechiel1917 Wrote:I believe imdb fix isn't active when using Scrape Media - Custom scraper - because most of the tags are missing in nfo. Possible to fix?

Same issue which happens to me when using IMDB to scrape, it scrapes nothing..im using the xbmc-r33778-Dharma_beta2
tuscani Wrote:A fix will be up for the Poster scraping issue soon. In the meantime turn on cache images to fix the problem temporarily.

-edit-
Fix is online. You can either copy the dll to your modules folder or download the latest version 2398
x86
x64

Thanks tuscani so this version is the latest and works perfect??
Ok so I'm a total noob but usually good with computers. I've got it to scrape my movie and tv data and did some adjustments. However I have absolutely zero idea how to get that info into xbmc.
The xbmc setup side escapes me completely. If anyone can be so kind as to help me out with that it'd be much much appreciated. Thank you.
Started using this yesterday and the last patch of the dll fixed being able to grab some posters I didn't have or like. Great app as I have 3 XBMC machines and it was getting annoying to constantly copy my database around machines so often.

I can manually re-scrape TV shows but the button to do all or missing shows on the tool bar is greyed out. Is there anyway to have it automatically run through them all like movies and then fix up the errors later?

resteasy Wrote:However I have absolutely zero idea how to get that info into xbmc.
I deleted the database and thumbnail files then restarted XBMC. It picked up all my Movie posters and fanart but it doesn't let me use the NFO's for the info data. Still wants to go online?

I set content for that directory to none which I think is correct?
Hi, I am getting a pop up message System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission on either win 7x64 or WHS but I am unsure what to do.
Something about .net.
tuscani Wrote:A fix will be up for the Poster scraping issue soon. In the meantime turn on cache images to fix the problem temporarily.

-edit-
x86
x64

Thank you ! This is what I call support !
/A
EDIT: I replaced the dll, tried scraping XL posters only and it displays them, but after I've selected one, it doesn't save it. Saves Fanart. I've tried editing movie and scraping poster and still no saving.
EDIT2: fixed by enabling "Use Image Cache" as a previous post mentioned.

Thanks for all the hard work, I really love this program and it's back as my sole nfo/meta-gatherer.
Hi.

First of all I would like to thank you for taking up this with fixin Emm!

I´ve used the old version of EMM for a long time.
I made myself a new server and discovered that my old version didn´t work so I found your thread.

Now I got a Windows Server 2008R2 and used the installer x64 to install it, then I overwrite the files in Program Files x86 with the ones provided in x86_2461 version.

When I try to scrape a movie it says Verifying Movie Details forever and nothing happens.
Any ideas to fix this?

Sincerly

//Talle
Talle Wrote:Hi.

First of all I would like to thank you for taking up this with fixin Emm!

I´ve used the old version of EMM for a long time.
I made myself a new server and discovered that my old version didn´t work so I found your thread.

Now I got a Windows Server 2008R2 and used the installer x64 to install it, then I overwrite the files in Program Files x86 with the ones provided in x86_2461 version.

When I try to scrape a movie it says Verifying Movie Details forever and nothing happens.
Any ideas to fix this?

Sincerly

//Talle

you shouldn't just overwrite the files, make a new directory and put the files in that, then run the program and set up your sources again
wonslung Wrote:you shouldn't just overwrite the files, make a new directory and put the files in that, then run the program and set up your sources again

I made a fresh install and overwrited the files..
Talle Wrote:I made a fresh install and overwrited the files..

Maybe we are confusing each other.

if you are using the download from the first post, it's a rar

What i'm saying is extract the contents of that into a FRESH directory

then run the executable for emm-r and follow the instructions for setting up your sources.

If that IS what you are doing, then we're on the same page but it sounded like you extracted the rar over an old install.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager - Revisited (Open Source VB.NET Project)13