Ember Media Manager - Revisited (Open Source VB.NET Project)

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4.77 Average
Thread Closed
RockDawg Offline
Posting Freak
Thanks so much bodrick! I'm a long time use of Ember and it's great to see development resume. It would be great to see some new features added some day.
find
Deviant Khan Offline
bodrick, did you see my post earlier about the issue I'm encountering after upgrading?
find
bodrick Offline
Deviant Khan Wrote:bodrick, did you see my post earlier about the issue I'm encountering after upgrading?

I did not see your post until now, I'll take a look and see if I can recreate and fix the problem and push out a release. I have a few other kinks I want to work out too, so I'm suspecting my next release will be a bugfix release, once things are a little more stable I'll focus on adding some requested features.

We do all this for the fun of it, we don't care about the rewards or the riches, we do it because its who we are.

Visit my project page for Ember at http://ember.purplepig.net
find
bodrick Offline
RockDawg Wrote:Thanks so much bodrick! I'm a long time use of Ember and it's great to see development resume. It would be great to see some new features added some day.

I think my first priority will to stabilize Ember, once things are more stable and working properly, then I'll focus on adding features.

We do all this for the fun of it, we don't care about the rewards or the riches, we do it because its who we are.

find
shaktoo Offline
Posting Freak
This is amazing news Bodrick, thanks for picking up the baton!! I am sure you will be inundated with requests...
find
bodrick Offline
Deviant Khan Wrote:bodrick, did you see my post earlier about the issue I'm encountering after upgrading?

Ok, the issue seems to be related to the native ember scraper for TMDB, I think thats why rogue's scraper was implemented and is now the standard to use for scraping. I'm looking at the code for both and I'm guessing probably I'll merge the changes back from Rogue's scraper into the standard Ember scrapers. However for the time being, you can set the rogue scraper as your default and it should work for you. I'll try and post up some instructions on the site

find
krish_2k4 Offline
Fan
should this topic retire now? seems like we should all support Bodricks thread since he has stepped up!
find
deh2k7 Offline
Donor
krish_2k4 Wrote:should this topic retire now? seems like we should all support Bodricks thread since he has stepped up!

Makes sense to me.
find
hentai23 Offline
Fan
same here id say this thread is bout to close shop ey?
find
AbMagFab Offline
hentai23 Wrote:same here id say this thread is bout to close shop ey?

Post a link before closing?
find
Memphiz Offline
Team-XBMC Developer
Please continue discussion on the new official Thread for EMM:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=116941

for focussing the chaos Wink

----closed---

AppleTV2/iPhone/iPod: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for XBMC: Wiki NFS
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Wiki Avahi
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ
(This post was last modified: 2011-12-16 13:55 by Memphiz.)
find
Thread Closed