• 35(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.0
Can you provide support for music record labels & showing next 10 music tracks in the skin? Also, the default fonts look a bit dim. Can they be made a little more white and bold ?
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
bandelguy Wrote:Can you provide support for music record labels & showing next 10 music tracks in the skin? Also, the default fonts look a bit dim. Can they be made a little more white and bold ?

Are you talking about musicvis. or home menu ?
butchabay Wrote:Are you talking about musicvis. or home menu ?
I am talking about showing the tracks to be listed in home menu, just like Aeon 65 , aeon nox do. Secondly, in the vertical menu, the fonts look dim. In the horizontal menu they look a bit more good. Also, recently added script fails in the skin, although I am using post dharma recently added. Btw, thanks for providing Weather + support in 1.2.6.
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
bandelguy Wrote:I am talking about showing the tracks to be listed in home menu, just like Aeon 65 , aeon nox do. Secondly, in the vertical menu, the fonts look dim. In the horizontal menu they look a bit more good. Also, recently added script fails in the skin, although I am using post dharma recently added. Btw, thanks for providing Weather + support in 1.2.6.

Show next 10 Tracks on home is on the requests list.
You tried Bold Font in Appearance Settings?
Recently Added is showing weird issues recently, don't know how to handle it. Maybe downloading the latest script will fix the problem.
The Recently Added used is in "scripts",cause its modded a bit.
What Problems you have with Recently added and which XBMC Version?
Hi
Is it possible to include an option enable / disable watched indicator in next release? Watched indicator can be replace by the Hide watched option in view options.
Thanks again for this skin.
hi guys...

I coded in the visible condition fopr the german FSK rating...

how shall I hand over the xml?

cheers,
mm
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
mad-max Wrote:hi guys...

I coded in the visible condition fopr the german FSK rating...

how shall I hand over the xml?

cheers,
mm

The FSK rating flags are already visible if you scrap with a german scraper.

Or you're meaning something else?
hi butchabay,

acutally I did not get this to work...
I have taken a look at the include "VideoMPAAFlaggingConditions"...
there was no german setting...after adding my code, the signs appeared...

my db had rating in german before...

cheers,
max
mad-max Wrote:hi butchabay,

acutally I did not get this to work...
I have taken a look at the include "VideoMPAAFlaggingConditions"...
there was no german setting...after adding my code, the signs appeared...

my db had rating in german before...

cheers,
max

Ok, didn't knew about that ...
could you share the xml you've modified with a comment where you put your changes? So we'll add it for next update.
Thanx
here's your download:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NHAEO5WZ

could you give me a feedback if this is ok?

cheers,
max
mad-max Wrote:here's your download:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NHAEO5WZ

could you give me a feedback if this is ok?

cheers,
max

Great,
thanx for your contribution. Will be added in the next update.
Is there a trick to get next aired info to display? I see it in the initial screen shots and I've gone over my settings but I don't see it. I do see it on other skins (rapier) so I know its working.

Thanks!
jayhawk785 Wrote:Is there a trick to get next aired info to display? I see it in the initial screen shots and I've gone over my settings but I don't see it. I do see it on other skins (rapier) so I know its working.

Thanks!

That depends on which view you are, try out fanart view, you should see first aired and next episode.
I am trying to replace the MPAA rating logos with my own. I have the following directory, \skins.cirrus.extended\media\flagging\ratings and the files are named mpaa_general.png, mpaa_pg.png, etc. From what I deduced from the IncludesCodecFlagging.xml file that should work, but it doesn't. I still get the usual mpaa textures. Do I need to do something else?
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.07