• 36(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.0
It seems to work if I change the file name in the include and rename my mpaa logo files to mnatch. That would seem to indicate that it uses textures.xpr first when I thought XBMC was supposed to look for files in the media folder first.
RockDawg Wrote:It seems to work if I change the file name in the include and rename my mpaa logo files to mnatch. That would seem to indicate that it uses textures.xpr first when I thought XBMC was supposed to look for files in the media folder first.

XBMC always uses xpr first. We will add a How To install the skin via tortoise, so everyone who wants to change something in media folder can make use of uncompressed textures.
I didn't realize that it worked that way. Thanks for the info. One other thing. Something I use a fair bit is the cast list on movie info. I like to click on an actor and then see the list of movies I have with them in it. Can you tell me which .xml file contains the code for that search result dialog? The resulting movie list has a lot of empty space to the left of the movie title that looks like a good place to put a small image of the movie cover for each movie in the list.
I really have no clue which xml you have to edit. You have to go in addon.xml of the skin and change debugging from "false" to "true", this way you'll always see which xml file is focused and that's how you can find out which xml you want to edit. Give it a try.
Cool. I didn't know there was such a function. Thanks for your help!
Is it possible to display a weather image? I prefer the original Cirrus' home page with the time, date and weather in the bottom right of the screen, but Cirrus extended's top bar is OK too, but can I have it display the weather image/icon next to the temperature?
RockDawg Wrote:Is it possible to display a weather image? I prefer the original Cirrus' home page with the time, date and weather in the bottom right of the screen, but Cirrus extended's top bar is OK too, but can I have it display the weather image/icon next to the temperature?

If you use weather plus addon it will give a 7 day forecast widget... otherwise you have to modify the skin, I think in the home.xml maybe?
Updated Bugfix and TODO List, see Here:
Hi,

Not sure if this is just me, but i have noticed that there is a switch that is back to front in the skin (Amazing skin by the way)

When i enable the switch "Enable MoviePlot on rightlist, fanart...." it removes the movie information from that selected view "rightlist" then if i disable that option (light is off) the movie plot and information returns?

Not sure if thats a bug or just something wrong with my set up or just me being stupid again, but thought id mention it :-)

Amazing skin though, stunning and does almost EVERYTHING i could wish for.

The only feature i would ask for, is the ability to have the movie plot info (that is downloaded by the scraper) shown every view (as an option)...

The reason i ask is that i like to scan my movies but quickly read the overview to see if its something im in the mood to watch and not have to press "up" or click a button to see what the film is about.

If you could add that option to every view id be content Big Grin
Is it possible to have a fixedlist instead of a wraplist for programs in fanart view?

It's not a major issue it's is just a little inconsistent through the skin. Movies and TV shows both use the fixedlist view but programs uses the wraplist.
PatrickBateman Wrote:Hi,

Not sure if this is just me, but i have noticed that there is a switch that is back to front in the skin (Amazing skin by the way)

When i enable the switch "Enable MoviePlot on rightlist, fanart...." it removes the movie information from that selected view "rightlist" then if i disable that option (light is off) the movie plot and information returns?

Not sure if thats a bug or just something wrong with my set up or just me being stupid again, but thought id mention it :-)

Amazing skin though, stunning and does almost EVERYTHING i could wish for.

The only feature i would ask for, is the ability to have the movie plot info (that is downloaded by the scraper) shown every view (as an option)...

The reason i ask is that i like to scan my movies but quickly read the overview to see if its something im in the mood to watch and not have to press "up" or click a button to see what the film is about.

If you could add that option to every view id be content Big Grin

The Setting "Show Movie Plot OUTLINE ..." is thought to show up only Movie Plot OUTLINE not the Movie Plot, you have to scrap all your movies with ember media manager, as the normal scraper will not import Movie Plot Outline.
Question 
Hi there,
Is there a way to had studio flag? I can't find the folder location.
GuiZ Wrote:Hi there,
Is there a way to had studio flag? I can't find the folder location.

That's why the textures are compressed. Please post a download link for the studios you want to add, we'll integrate them in the next update.

Thanx
I don't know exactly the studio flag i've to add. Sometimes it doesn't work cause the studio's name is wrong in the .nfo (universal instead of universal picture for exemple). Where can I found the list of the supported studios?
If it's possible, I prefer not have to do try every version of a studio name to find the good one Confused
Except the french caracters messed up bug still not fixed, this skin works like a charm.

I have 2 questions:
- would it be possible, in BigPosterView, to have an overlay icon (maybe an eye?) on the poster to indicate that a trailer is available for the movie?
- would it be possible to show the movie plot above the OSD when the movie is paused?
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.07