• 41(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.0
branlr Wrote:I am working on porting the exact TV-Guide from simplicity. It's quite a simple process, but they recently updated it and I would like to use the updated version, and life is busy right now, but I will upload to the forum this a couple other things very soon.

Good to hear this.
Take a look at T!'s TV guide. It looks sweet (no disrespect to IGotDVD's but Ronnies version looks much better).
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
Hey butchabay, just one more thing i noticed that i think should be included in the next update. If a library update occurs while a video is playing, the scanning window still shows. I know in confluence this is hidden if happens while a full screen video is going. What do you think?
kulprit Wrote:Hey butchabay, just one more thing i noticed that i think should be included in the next update. If a library update occurs while a video is playing, the scanning window still shows. I know in confluence this is hidden if happens while a full screen video is going. What do you think?

Sure, just have to see if i'll get it fixed before malexx is going to update his repo.
Thanx
htpc guy Wrote:Good to hear this.
Take a look at T!'s TV guide. It looks sweet (no disrespect to IGotDVD's but Ronnies version looks much better).

Wow, you are right! I never saw it before--didn't realize you had to enable it in the tv shows submenu.

Ronie is a master when it comes to designing for clarity, which is why I used T! for so long before switching to cirrus, and why Cirrus' weather plus comes straight out of T!

I think the skins compliment each other mainly because of clarity--just a little difference in style.

I will switch to the T! tv-guide for sure, thanks for the heads up!
branlr Wrote:Wow, you are right! I never saw it before--didn't realize you had to enable it in the tv shows submenu.

Ronie is a master when it comes to designing for clarity, which is why I used T! for so long before switching to cirrus, and why Cirrus' weather plus comes straight out of T!

I think the skins compliment each other mainly because of clarity--just a little difference in style.

I will switch to the T! tv-guide for sure, thanks for the heads up!

Sweet. I'm looking forward to it.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
thx for the update!
UPDATE 1.2.7

See first post !
Long time lurker on these forums and I just want to say thank you for all the work you guys have done on the skin. It looks fantastic and the new additions to the TV Guide are fantastic.

However I am having issues with the movie ratings and getting it to show BBFC ratings and not the MPAA ones. I had a peek into the xml's and I found that the code for BBFC ratings is there however I am still getting the MPAA ones.

As you also have code for Germany in there I assume therefore that XBMC will always default to the US ratings system and I need to some how change this?
S7arbuck Wrote:Long time lurker on these forums and I just want to say thank you for all the work you guys have done on the skin. It looks fantastic and the new additions to the TV Guide are fantastic.

However I am having issues with the movie ratings and getting it to show BBFC ratings and not the MPAA ones. I had a peek into the xml's and I found that the code for BBFC ratings is there however I am still getting the MPAA ones.

As you also have code for Germany in there I assume therefore that XBMC will always default to the US ratings system and I need to some how change this?

Which scraper are you using? Tried with ember media manager, choosing settings for BBFC Ratings ? You tried another skin to see if there's the same ?
Along with all the other stuff i've mentioned and you said will be included, have found something else just today.

In the music visualisation osd, the visualisation settings buttons doesn't actually open the window. The preset one works, just not the settings.

Also for the recently added home screen and tv shows, are you able to include the show name, not just the episode number and name. A season number would help as well.

Cheers.
kulprit Wrote:Along with all the other stuff i've mentioned and you said will be included, have found something else just today.

In the music visualisation osd, the visualisation settings buttons doesn't actually open the window. The preset one works, just not the settings.

Also for the recently added home screen and tv shows, are you able to include the show name, not just the episode number and name. A season number would help as well.

Cheers.

Yo mate,
i know there is still a lot to do, but don't forget there were many bugs already in the default cirrus skin, like the one you mentioned in Music Vis. with the settings button and the progress dialog when updating a library. The last update was released with one target: Release of PVR Support and some little bugs easy to fix. Other requests or bugs are going to be done step by step, i'm really trying to satisfy nearly every user who's making suggestions and reporting bugs, still have to say that all the features of this modded skin are working very stable, also the complete skin.

About recently added on home, i don't know what you mean, there is TV Show Name, Season and Episode ... see screenshot:

Actual Updated Bugfix and TODO List: HERE

IF YOU NOTICE SOME MISSING BUGS OR REQUSTS PLEASE POST THEM AGAIN, THANX !
butchabay Wrote:Actual Updated Bugfix and TODO List: HERE

IF YOU NOTICE SOME MISSING BUGS OR REQUSTS PLEASE POST THEM AGAIN, THANX !

Hey Butchabay,

I'm in the process of rebuilding my HTPC again lol and wondered if you were able to fic the HD-DVD box's not fitting posters correctly when enabled for movies?

I mentioned it as a bug earlier, and looked over your new updateed bug/todo list and its not showing there, so im hoping its been done, if not this is me reporting it again :-)

I'd post a screen shot but i dont have a HTPC set up as its reinstalling XP as we speak :-)

Its basically HD-DVD boxes do not fit the poster correctly when "show cases is enabled" The clear cases works ok, the blu ray ones are fine and the dvd's are fine but the red HD-DVD cases seem to miss the edge of the poster and it hangs out the side of the box, as the HD-DVD box image is slightly narrower than the other boxes.

Great work, i really do love this skin!
Hi Pat, no the bug is still there with hd dvd box. Now it's on the Buglist, thanx for reporting again Smile
Sorry butchabay,

What i was talking about with recently added is when using the horizontal menu and before you press up to actually select anything. Just the original window.

List seems great, although i still don't get any clearart but i'm sure that must be on my end somewhere.
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.07