• 5(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.0
Great job guys, about to download now, is it based off the new Cirrus update that was just released?
this one is still based on 2.0 but any following updates are based on 2.1
sounds good

Sorry just noticed that you mentioned that at the bottom of the post, sorry for the stupid question
Looks great. Downloaded and removed old skin folder to make room for the new one. Then I almost stroked out Shockedbecause I spent all day yesterday getting my games extrafanart and extrathumbs organized. Thank god there is a trash bin in Ubuntu!Laugh

It looks great. I'll have to play around w/ the game trailers. It looks like it only utilizes locally saved files. Is there a way to do this with the trailers saved to a smb or windows share? Or better yet Streaming them? Would a .txt/.xml/.nfo file with a url work?

I'll PM you guys w/ some other thoughts.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
htpc guy Wrote:Looks great. Downloaded and removed old skin folder to make room for the new one. Then I almost stroked out Shockedbecause I spent all day yesterday getting my games extrafanart and extrathumbs organized. Thank god there is a trash bin in Ubuntu!Laugh

It looks great. I'll have to play around w/ the game trailers. It looks like it only utilizes locally saved files. Is there a way to do this with the trailers saved to a smb or windows share? Or better yet Streaming them? Would a .txt/.xml/.nfo file with a url work?

I'll PM you guys w/ some other thoughts.

Yes i know we need to handle all the games stuff in a different way. The idea is to let choose path for extrathumbs, extrafanart and trailers. I've noticed some bugs as i didn't realise that malexx adjusted some allignments in rightlist view. Malexx is working hard to get his own repo, when's done things will be easier to update.
About trailer in launcher, i wrote a little readme inside extras folder.
Would it be possible to add a an option for videos to default to files mode instead of library. I believe it's used in transparency!. Thanks.
Just downloaded. Still 8 playlists allowed as custom items on the home menu though. Not that I'm complaining, but I sure would appreciate it if you could tell me how (if) I can increase this. Smile
smush420 Wrote:Would it be possible to add a an option for videos to default to files mode instead of library. I believe it's used in transparency!. Thanks.

Yes, i just hadn't time to do it. Will be for sure in the next update.
Ok,i have created a Repo file fir Cirrus Extended.

At least for me it works,was a nightmare to get it working.
If someone have problems with the repo gimme a msg.

Edit:If someone is here who really now about this repo stuff,could he pm me please because i got 1 or 2 questions or problems which i cant solve,would really help me,thx
Malexx, any chance you can help me extend the number of playlists allowed on the home menu? I've been having a play around with some of the xml files but nothing I've done has had any effect. Sad
the 1.1 mod have 8 playlists when i remeber right,how much you need?
Personally I could do with 12 at the moment. The "libraries" I'd like to separate on the home menu are:

Movies
Kids Movies
Christmas Movies
TV
Kids TV
Documentaries
Music Shows
Concerts
Stage Shows
Stand-up
Rugby
Home Movies
ok,i expand in one of the next updates to 12
Malexx Wrote:ok,i expand in one of the next updates to 12
Great, thanks! Big Grin
ATTENTION

This is important for people using the Features of the Advnaced Launcher!!!!

Since we do our updates over the repo we had to do a layout change.

Please backup ALL your Game Stuff in /extras/Games.

These Pathno longer has a function.

In the next Update you have to place the extrathumbs and fanart folders in the root of your installed game.

A detailed Howto will be included in the Readme.

For now you just have to backup your Gamestuff,otherwise it will be overwritten.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.07