• 50(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.0
I'm working on every free second i have ... Smile yeah pat you'll love it !
butchabay Wrote:You have enabled slim osd in skin settings ?

Yeah i am using the slim OSD. Is this what is making the difference?
kulprit Wrote:Yeah i am using the slim OSD. Is this what is making the difference?

Yep, you see clearart when you switch to normal osd?
I'll see if i fix it for next update.
yeah i remember not being happy with the clearart when i coded up slim osd was the last thing i added and thought i would just throw it in extrathumb to keep clean.

Cirrus extended looking good butch i havent had a chance to do any codeing for three weeks driving me crazy
Thanx to HTPC Guy for the GFX !

Looks good Nod Very clean and elegant.

I love how clean the skin is staying, and even though we have all these new features it's still looks as clean and light as ever.

Elegance, speed and features are hard to balance but this is looking very close to perfection.

Ohh i nearly forgot to ask, would it be possible to add a letter notification when scrolling through tv series (just like in movies) as when I scroll throu tv series I don't get a letter in the top left hand side of the screen advising me what letter I am on? Is that possible to add in as it's very handy Big Grin

Other than that, I'm pretty sure 2.0 is gonna satisfy me like a 3 course dinner, as im struggling to think of anything else that I would like to see it do... Big Grin

Thanks again, and keep up the good work Smile
PatrickBateman Wrote:Looks good Nod Very clean and elegant.

I love how clean the skin is staying, and even though we have all these new features it's still looks as clean and light as ever.

Elegance, speed and features are hard to balance but this is looking very close to perfection.

Ohh i nearly forgot to ask, would it be possible to add a letter notification when scrolling through tv series (just like in movies) as when I scroll throu tv series I don't get a letter in the top left hand side of the screen advising me what letter I am on? Is that possible to add in as it's very handy Big Grin

Other than that, I'm pretty sure 2.0 is gonna satisfy me like a 3 course dinner, as im struggling to think of anything else that I would like to see it do... Big Grin

Thanks again, and keep up the good work Smile

I think the letter notification should be in every view. I think i'm going to integrate it, but not now ...

Cheers
butchabay Wrote:Image

Looks like I'm going to have a lot of logos to create.Rofl
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
Nice addition butch :p

I have to create a post linking to various sites were you can get name logos for many emulators like the ones in hyperspin and others from logos webs...
KiSUAN Wrote:Nice addition butch :p

I have to create a post linking to various sites were you can get name logos for many emulators like the ones in hyperspin and others from logos webs...

Glad to see you here KiSUAN. Looking forward to the link. I was just going to ask you if you wanted to help me make some logos but if you can point us all to pre made ones then that would be best.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
I just tried using the original OSD as well and i still don't get any clearart for my tv shows. Yes the option to use clearart is enabled in the settings Smile
kulprit Wrote:I just tried using the original OSD as well and i still don't get any clearart for my tv shows. Yes the option to use clearart is enabled in the settings Smile

There is something interesting i've noticed and always asked myself why the hell ?

I had some strange issues with tv shows logos, they appeared in TV Show level but not in info screen ... strange !

So i decided to see what could be the problem, and here it is:

I had my TV Show named " Spartacus Blood and Sand" the fetched Title in the library was "Spartacus: Blood and Sand". Now the logo path and clearart path are located in the Folder, the code says: List.ItemPath ...

So very important the TV Show Name HAVE TO be the same as the Fetched one !!! Don't know if other skinners do it that way.

My Question kulprit : You tried to see if with another skin you get the same problem ?
KiSUAN Wrote:Nice addition butch :p

Hey man, thanx. That was your great idea in purity ... i love it Smile
I do have the same problem in other skins with clearart not showing. Anyone have any suggestions. logo.png works fine, and all the artwork is stored in the folders on a local drive (connected via esata anyway).

The same thing happens for me in simplicity in the tv show episode view that has the banner, these don't show either even though i have a banner.jpg in the directory.
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended 1.07