[PVR] Documentation on valid values for integers passed across PVR interfaces?
Question 
Is there any documentation floating around regarding what the valid values are for some of the integers passed across the PVR interface? I can't validate that the build of the MythTV PVR Addon has the right values for the following without trawling through the XBMC code that uses it. I'm hoping someone else might have already done the cheat sheet and can put that information somewhere.

PVR_PROGINFO
int genre_type;
int genre_sub_type;
int parental_rating;

PVR_TIMERINFO
int index;
int active;
int recording;
int repeat;
int repeatflags;

Some of the PVR interfaces have doxygen docs on the variables, which is great. Would be fantastic if that work could be extended to all of the structures.
Use MythTV for recording TV? Try the integrated MythTV support in XBMC Media Center. Now with commercial skip support built-in and integration with the Movie database!
genre_type are all the EVCONTENTMASK_* defines.
Use MythTV for recording TV? Try the integrated MythTV support in XBMC Media Center. Now with commercial skip support built-in and integration with the Movie database!
I did already some reverse engineering for both structs for my MediaPortal PVR client.

You are right about the genre type definitions.

The PVR_TIMERINFO fields are completely based on the VDR backend. The VDR documentation can be used as a guideline.

See also the comments in
https://github.com/margro/xbmc-antiquate...timers.cpp

Grt,
Marcel
Developer of the MediaPortal PVR addon and retired developer of the Argus-TV PVR-addon.
http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg/xbmc
I'm documenting each and every method and class property I'm touching now. I'm not using doxygen notation, but that can be changed easily later.
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[PVR] Documentation on valid values for integers passed across PVR interfaces?0