[MOD] Sinus - a Cirrus mod
its in update 1.1 not out yet Wink

anyway feel free to take things from our mod if you need.
This is great Sinvida. The green font looks great, and thanks for putting statistics back in. One question though, why did you remove the aeon like recently added? I liked the look of that, any way to make it optional? Also it would be great it you could implement the imdb rating option like Cirrus-Extended. Thanks
B-fire, great work! If you send me the XML files I will update the skin again.

@smush420: yeah I took it out because somehow i couldn't manage Yet to get the statistics in. I will look at it again.
Yay, I think I fixed the next aired refresh problem. Seems to work now! Updated the download file.
Sinvida Wrote:Yay, I think I fixed the next aired refresh problem. Seems to work now! Updated the download file.

This is truly fantastic. I will upload the files now. Not sure why I didn't before, sorry about that.

edit: Here they are: http://www.mediafire.com/?sduv3lh0o8chhc3
Great job on that skin !!! It's my new one on my Revo. Thanks !!!

Anyway, i've got some problems. Artist Fanart don't work when i hit the TAB button. I have the CDArt and the covers but just a black screen as a Fanart.

In the same way, i don't have a Now Playing on the home like other skins.

Any help will be appreciated.
Mickamac Wrote:Great job on that skin !!! It's my new one on my Revo. Thanks !!!

Anyway, i've got some problems. Artist Fanart don't work when i hit the TAB button. I have the CDArt and the covers but just a black screen as a Fanart.

In the same way, i don't have a Now Playing on the home like other skins.

Any help will be appreciated.

I Will check tonight if it's à cirrus related problem or à bug in THE mod. I'll get back on this. <- Solved. Download Sinus 1.1 please.

@b-fire: Will look at THE files tonight. Cheers mate!
Uploaded a new version: Sinus1.1 (thanks to B-Fir3).
Could use some help on the recently added coding. Somehow I can't get the tv show folder to appear when scrolling through recently added.

Download here! (This version does have a little bug with recently added. Versions 1.0 in topicstart doesn't have the bug but misses some features)

Home Screen

- Moved time to the left in case of negative temperatures

TV - Show level

*Rightlist View
- Adjusted labels to maintain a unified look
- Added landscape.jpg support

*Bannerwall View

*Fanart View
- Adjusted focus position to center thumb

*Wall View
- Added tv show plot

NextAired

- Added <width> value 450 to prevent long episode names from colliding with network flags

Recently Added

- Aeon meets cirrus: if you scroll through recently added, you can read the plot. See screenshot.

Music visualisation

- Added fanart in the background (requested by Mickamac)

the recently added rocks,cool idea.
Love the recently added, my favourite feature from aeon. Have you thought about changing the back ground to the fanart of the selected item?
Sinvida Wrote:Uploaded a new version: Sinus1.1 (thanks to B-Fir3).
Could use some help on the recently added coding. Somehow I can't get the tv show folder to appear when scrolling through recently added.

Download here! (This version does have a little bug with recently added. Versions 1.0 in topicstart doesn't have the bug but misses some features)

Home Screen

- Moved time to the left in case of negative temperatures

TV - Show level

*Rightlist View

*Bannerwall View

*Fanart View
- Adjusted focus position to center thumb

*Wall View
- Added tv show plot

NextAired

- Added <width> value 450 to prevent long episode names from colliding with network flags

Recently Added

- Aeon meets cirrus: if you scroll through recently added, you can read the plot. See screenshot.

Music visualisation

- Added fanart in the background (requested by Mickamac)

Perfect Job on that skin, thanks a lot !!!
Just installed your newest version and I am impressed. Thanks for the hard work.

I am having issues getting bannerwallview to work. The info on the bottom populates correctly with logo and description but the banners don't show up. Just place holders where they should be. I am I missing something?

Thanks in advance,
--Dascmo

\\ OpenElec \ Frodo \ ASROCK 330HT \\ AEON NOX 4.0 \\

Free Online Storage: Copy

^^HIGHLY RECOMMENDED^^
Yeah you need à landscape.jpg in THE folder of THE tv show. Unfortunately you need to download them manually. You can get them from xbmcstuff.com.
Sinvida Wrote:Yeah you need à landscape.jpg in THE folder of THE tv show. Unfortunately you need to download them manually. You can get them from xbmcstuff.com.

Thanks Smile. It was the banners that weren't showing but putting it in the folder like you said and naming it banner.jpg solved it.
--Dascmo

\\ OpenElec \ Frodo \ ASROCK 330HT \\ AEON NOX 4.0 \\

Free Online Storage: Copy

^^HIGHLY RECOMMENDED^^
dascmo Wrote:Thanks Smile. It was the banners that weren't showing but putting it in the folder like you said and naming it banner.jpg solved it.

Exactly it! I love this skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Sinus - a Cirrus mod2