• 185(current)
[RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script
(2012-04-06, 20:06)Jason102 Wrote: Nietchie: Alright, another try at this. Try the latest stable-pre. If that doesn't work then I'm not sure right now. If no username and password is found in the string for the server, I was trying to connect as 'guest' with no password. I'm now going to try with an empty username and password before trying guest. Hopefully it'll help, but it's really just a guess. No need to get another log if it doesn't work, I will just have to do some additional research about samba...

No go. Sad

Tho is back to freezing on channel one again.
Gah! Can you get a regular (non-debug) log? I apparently changed too much and broke stuff...
Channel surfing for your video library
Development Blog Repository
I still get the

WARNING: CRenderManager::FlipPage - timeout waiting for flip to complete
WARNING: CRenderManager::FlipPage - timeout waiting for previous frame

.......error, freezing PseudoTV up from response. It usually happens when I change 'channels', the EPG will freeze, and I'll still hear the audio of the show/movie playing in the background.

Any idea on what's going on? It's really annoying, and keeping me from using your addon.
Jason : would it be possible to add a channel rule for logo placement? ie top left/right - bottom left//right ? Here in Europe most of the channels has logo on top while in US they are on the bottom, for a most TVlike experience this feature would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good workSmile

(2012-04-08, 17:59)jcaa6479 Wrote: Jason : would it be possible to add a channel rule for logo placement? ie top left/right - bottom left//right ? Here in Europe most of the channels has logo on top while in US they are on the bottom, for a most TVlike experience this feature would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good workSmile

Yeah, another nice option is if the logo could fade out after a set amount of time.
I'm using Eden Beta 1 with Skin Aeon MQ3 which is the only version I could get working that didnt Crash. Its seems Eden official 11 crashes more frequent then most and it crashes on skipping or advancing forward. I heard to use the Pre-stable release using script 2.0.0 Psuedo. Is it possible to update Psuedo script to vr.2.1.0.0? It dont seem to be supported. The EPG works great on Eden beta 1 with Aeon MQ3 as its to slow on newer versions. Hope this helps people to enjoy Eden and MQ3 along with script 2.0.0 with no problems.

but it would be nice to offcial Eden to be bug free and script 2.1.0 EPG moving faster soon as it don't feel so good using Beta

to be simply said Pseudo is truly the BESTTTTTTTT

Merc33
Second Question. Is it possible to have the channel logos fade in and out every 30sec or min or user set time? also can the TV logos go on left, right, or top views instead? most of my shows have logos embedded in the TV show but i dont like the ugly overlapping it does on some TV networks. So is it possible to re-position or fade in accordingly?

Thankx again !
Merc33
Hi I'm completely new to Psuedo TV, have it working with some of my films and TV shows by linking it to the directory

What I wanted to know is if I could link any other channels to an online stream?

Also, the only numbered buttons that work are 1 and 0, any idea why the rest don't work with my MCE remote? They show up if I enter them into a search box

Thanks for any help
reinstalled pseudoTV for the 11.0 Eden release but when I go to the channel configuration I don't get to see the full window it's cut off so I can' see what it is I'm doing:
http://i.imgur.com/vTGNI.jpg
What skin you using Bewbtube?
You should be able to use the configuration side of things fine in confluence for instance.
Its not 100% on some skins.
Ok, I'm quite excited.

I just installed the Openelec 2 Eden beta and used the latest release (that froze on Openelec 1 - Dharma) and it seems to be working!

Its painfully slow, but it says its added 21 entries to channel 1! It takes about a minute between entries, so its going to go all night, but you're definitely getting somewhere! I'll post a log in a bit.

edit : Log : http://pastebin.com/KAPsnuxY
(2012-04-09, 20:09)Nietchie Wrote: Ok, I'm quite excited.

I just installed the Openelec 2 Eden beta and used the latest release (that froze on Openelec 1 - Dharma) and it seems to be working!

Its painfully slow, but it says its added 21 entries to channel 1! It takes about a minute between entries, so its going to go all night, but you're definitely getting somewhere! I'll post a log in a bit.

edit : Log : http://pastebin.com/KAPsnuxY

I had that same issue...I never had problems creating channels in the past...and the channels were taking forever to populate.

I found that after playing around with it for a while. That the fix for me was to install PsuedoTV from the repository. After that it repopulated the channels at normal speed. I then reupdate PsuedoTV to the stable-pre and it worked like a charm.

Im not sure why...maybe the stable-pre didnt install some dependencys??

Hope this helps
(2012-04-09, 23:43)boccman Wrote: I had that same issue...I never had problems creating channels in the past...and the channels were taking forever to populate.

I found that after playing around with it for a while. That the fix for me was to install PsuedoTV from the repository. After that it repopulated the channels at normal speed. I then reupdate PsuedoTV to the stable-pre and it worked like a charm.

Hope this helps

Are you populating from a network source?
Suggestion, ability to access audio settings while in PseduoTV. I.E. Enable/Disable Sub-titles and change audio streams.

Reason,I have some anime on the TV Tokyo playlist BUT some are in En, some JP. Others have odd subs and I need to set the correct ones. As far as I can tell pressing the 'green' button on my mce remote use-to open up a dock with play/pause and video/audio settings. However when in PseduoTV pressing this button asks if I wish to exit the add-on. I've found a work around by pressing 'S' using XBMC remote for Android which opens up some type of 'exit/reboot' menu and I can then access the audio settings in the back-ground.

Anyways, long story shortened, need a better way to enable/disable subs and audio settings while watching.
how i can add more than 200 channels?
(2012-04-10, 10:55)Nietchie Wrote:
(2012-04-09, 23:43)boccman Wrote: I had that same issue...I never had problems creating channels in the past...and the channels were taking forever to populate.

Hope this helps

Are you populating from a network source?

Yes, a FreeNAS server.
  • 185(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script25