• 326(current)
[RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script
(2014-07-09, 02:36)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-07-09, 02:23)wiz561 Wrote: I was wondering how long it normally takes to add all the channels and things to pseudotv. When I enable everything, it seems to take an hour plus to get everything done. The message on the screen says...

Adding Livetv, parsing XML

And it's going through the XML file for all the information for each channel. A snippet of the xbmc.log can be seen here....

http://pastebin.com/GzCF3Dge

Thanks in advanced.

If you're using PseudoTV Live your in the wrong thread. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=169032

Sigh... Pretty much sums up my day. Sorry about that.
(2014-04-17, 05:27)spanktastic2120 Wrote:
(2014-04-17, 04:57)tuddel Wrote: Hi Everyone
I just downloaded xbmc and i installed pseudtv using the install from zip.
but when i go to programs it says script failed.

any ideas?

thanks!

If you are using Eden use the master branch: https://github.com/Jasonra/XBMC-PseudoTV...master.zip
If you are using Frodo use the stable-pre: https://github.com/Jasonra/XBMC-PseudoTV...le-pre.zip

You must remove the pseudotv folder from your addons folder before installing a different version. Simply uninstalling the previous version wont work.

So which one do we use if we're using Gotham?
(2014-07-12, 02:29)hevers1981 Wrote:
(2014-04-17, 05:27)spanktastic2120 Wrote:
(2014-04-17, 04:57)tuddel Wrote: Hi Everyone
I just downloaded xbmc and i installed pseudtv using the install from zip.
but when i go to programs it says script failed.

any ideas?

thanks!

If you are using Eden use the master branch: https://github.com/Jasonra/XBMC-PseudoTV...master.zip
If you are using Frodo use the stable-pre: https://github.com/Jasonra/XBMC-PseudoTV...le-pre.zip

You must remove the pseudotv folder from your addons folder before installing a different version. Simply uninstalling the previous version wont work.

So which one do we use if we're using Gotham?

There is no official PseudoTV version for Gotham, you can either... modify PseudoTV to work with Gotham... or use my fork "PseudoTV Live" which supports Gotham
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Thumbs Up 
i dont know where ive been... kick ass addon
Hello all,newbie here... I would appreciate if anyone could direct me to how to install Pseudotv Live on an appletv2 - I've been looking but cant find the respository for the addon

I am using XBMC - Gotham

Thanks in advance for your help
(2014-08-02, 10:02)freed1b Wrote: Hello all,newbie here... I would appreciate if anyone could direct me to how to install Pseudotv Live on an appletv2 - I've been looking but cant find the respository for the addon

I am using XBMC - Gotham

Pseudo TV Live is a different build from this thread which is the original Pseudo TV. Please see THIS thread for PTVL related matters.
(2014-08-02, 10:19)phsyraxion Wrote:
(2014-08-02, 10:02)freed1b Wrote: Hello all,newbie here... I would appreciate if anyone could direct me to how to install Pseudotv Live on an appletv2 - I've been looking but cant find the respository for the addon

I am using XBMC - Gotham

Pseudo TV Live is a different build from this thread which is the original Pseudo TV. Please see THIS thread for PTVL related matters.

Thanks Phsyraxion.

I started there, but could not find the repsoitory .... any help would be much appreciated. I've looked through fusion's repositories and I can't find it there.
Hi just installed PSEUDOTV LIVE on windows 13,2 gotham click on the addon script error any ideas?

c[/u]heers
i've been trying to "add" more channels, the list of channes does not show all the tv series / movies that i have.... anyway to add some extra channels ?
I've just installed this and I'm having an issue with the channel generation hanging up consistently on SyFY. It's bad enough I need to reboot because it won't complete. XBMC is still functional, but the pop-up dialog gets stuck. Switching SyFy to Starz! in the channel configuration allows it to complete, however, much of the media I like to watch are SyFy shows, so I'd hate to lose it. I've looked at the XBMC log, but it doesn't really show any errors.

Suggestions?
Any ideas why i can't get some mp4 files to show in pseudotv when they all play in xbmc? I downloaded a bunch of music videos from youtube and only 2 out of 93 are recognised. I have them in a directory, i have other directories with mp4s which work, i've tried renaming them, downloading 360p versions, put them in a different channel but no luck.

EDIT: I 'fixed' them all by batch saving them as .mov files using mpeg streamclip.
Hi,
is there any future planning to convert this addon to pvr?
I know there is a fork named "pseudotv live" that add live tv with this addon but it doesn't support multi language (Doesn't display correctly channels name & EPG in rtl languages like Hebrew and Arabic) and I think it doesn't support all pvr options like recordings.
convert this addon to pvr will solve it.

thanks!
(2014-08-25, 23:34)SOME1 Wrote: Hi,
is there any future planning to convert this addon to pvr?
I know there is a fork named "pseudotv live" that add live tv with this addon but it doesn't support multi language (Doesn't display correctly channels name & EPG in rtl languages like Hebrew and Arabic) and I think it doesn't support all pvr options like recordings.
convert this addon to pvr will solve it.

thanks!

I already have a project called PseudoTV Lite which is a pvr client for PseudoTV Live... it's in very early development and would only feature local and internet sources.

You state you are experiencing issues with PseudoTV Live, and have no problems indicating it here... But I don't see any posts or logs over at the PseudoTV Live thread?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
thanks for reply.
first it's nice to know there is something in work, so thanks for that.
second, I do post many times the problem in the pseudotv live thread but it wasn't solved. (for example here and here ).
but it doesn't imporatant now if it will be as pvr in the future. thanks again.
Removed - - Wrong THread
  • 326(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] PseudoTV Addon: Virtual EPG and TV Channel Surfing Script25