Video stutter during playback
Hi everyone, I can't for the life of me figure out why this is happening.

Two days ago I purchased a new video card (Asus EBGT220) as I had downloaded a few mkvs in 1080p which were playing back almost perfectly in VLC with my onboard video card. My PC is a 2.8 ghz amd dual core with 4 gigs of ram. The image is going to my Samsung DLP. The picture looks gorgeous but the playback is where the problem lies.

When I playback anything regardless if it's a 1080p mkv or a 480p dvdrip xvid I notice that after about 3-5 minutes of completely smooth playback it looks like the image is dropping frames for 10-30 seconds then goes back to perfect. I've looked at the performance of my PC and it's barely using 30% of the processor and about 33% of the ram. I can't figure out why the video stutters and even in something that's 480p.

Any help would be great. Thanks!
I expirience similar problem since I hav update to Dhamra 10.0. I am useing a ASUS P7H57D-EVO with i5 650 which intgrates the HD graphic.
Independent of the watched Video (sometimes als just MP3 music) I am getting a "Buffring xx %"on the screen which I have never seen before.

Let's say I am watching Video 1 from NAS-Device Synology DS107+ or from internally installed HDD vrything is fine and smooth.
Same Video 1 is now put on a TimeCapsule 1TB and after couple seconds Video is starting to stutter.

Any ideas about that ?

Is is an ASUS issue or TimeCapsule ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Win7; Dharma running on a P7H57D-evo, i5 650, Syno DS107+, TimeCapsule 1TB

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video stutter during playback0